chapter 22

J

Hmmm what is about to happen today is something bad 😣. But am not telling you that the chapter will be bad sha 🤷 in fact you'll like it.

Everything went on but I haven't told him about the message I saw  that day and am not ready to tell him. I pretended as if I didn't see anything. I don't want trouble right now because I know something is wrong. He's not cheating on me. I don't have prove but I believe it and what I noticed is that, it was when I picked his phone that was when the message popped up. You may find it normal but I think there's something behind the message. Today is muni's bridal shower. The kawo lefe(bringing of boxes) took place 1 week ago. The event ie bridal shower is going to in my house. Yes my house oh I haven't mentioned that I now have a house. Ya Naseer surprised me with a house on my 20th birthday.  As usual Ummah disagreed but this time more serious than the other. She said he should stop spending money on me now let him leave it till when he marries me, then he can spend whatever he wished to. He pleaded and pleaded but Ummah didn't listen to him. Mami, ya Rukkayah this time around including ya Rahana, ya tima, Mimi and the rest. After much persuasion she finally agreed and let us stay in the house. If you see the mansion oh Ya Allah. I have never dreamt of living in this mansion like this or even not up to this. 

Don't be surprised how muni's mother agreed to let her have her event. A mini war took place before she agreed.

Hello! Pretty Said Rahma. Munifa's best friend and also my friend. Beside her stood a lady with a makeup kit while she wore a fantastic makeup on her face.

Oh hello Rahimsy. 2 dayz. I said hugging her.

muns how many times do I need to tell you that my name is Rahma.

Hmm I wonder why you don't like Rahimsy

It's sounds like a baby doll and am ain't a baby doll. Any ways how are you how's Ummah

I laughed so hard baby doll. I managed to stop laughing while she playfully glared at me Umma is Fine Wallahi how's mama?

She's fine Alhamdullilah Uhmm muna this is Firdausi our makeup artist. Said Rahma pointing at the lady beside her.

Hello am Maymuna but you can call me muna for short. I said stretching my hand for handshake.

I'm Firdausi but you can call me feedo. She said smiling stretching  her hand also. We shaked our hands.

Alright let's go the bride must be waiting for us. Said Rahma leading the way to where muni is.

She slowly opened the door and entered.

Hullo guys make up artist is here! I said smiling.

Yessooooo! Yelled zulaihat  dancing zanku dance. one of the bridesmaids and a friend of muni. She is so much in love with makeup and fashion.

Ladies who are we starting with? Asked the make up artist.

With our bride of course said salmah. Also a friend and bridesmaid. She acts like the eldest among us. You know people with that name act like that. What we call in Hausa "manyanche"

Ke salame ki kiyaye ni. Children of nowadays no respect subahanallah. Said zulaihat pointing at salmah which made us laugh.

To baaba zaliha ai na ganki da furfura.( Grandma zaliha I have seen you with grey hair) Said salmah glaring at her. These two fight everyday and they gossip together everyday after fighting. We all laughed together while munifa sat on the stool facing the mirror. The makeup artist painted her face changing her face making her look fabulous. I'm really not a fan of stuffs like that but she looked gorgeous.