Chapter 58

Things are slowly coming back to normal as all the people that deserve punishment were already given. Nafisa and Muhhamad had already been hanged and killed since it's the punishment they deserve while Hauwau was sent life imprisonment but because of frustration, she killed herself. In the morning they woke up and saw her dead body surrounded by a pool of blood and research made it clear that she hit her head multiple times on the wall and killed herself. They all didn't like the fact that she killed herself because islamically, whoever commits suicide would enter Hell fire directly and for her, she committed shirk( associating Allah with Patner) by going to the Malam. So therefore she died as a non believer. Can you just see? She did this all because of jealousy and at the end she lost everything! What a pity!

For the Maishanu's, The Bukar's, and the Tahir's everything is going pretty perfect. They now always laugh after they cried for Long. Anti Umna since had already given birth to a bouncing baby boy "Ridwan". Rabia and Umar kabir Maishanu are getting married along with Ashraf and Tim Tim. They are so happy and can't even wait for the day while Khadija fulfilled the promise she took of getting married and moving on with her life. She got married and is now living with her husband In Abuja. Muna began having fever and all sort of nausea and she went to The hospital and found out that she was pregnant. Fortunately, that was the same day Ya Tima was told she was pregnant meanwhile  Ya Rahana was 3 months pregnant. That brought Joy to everybody and Naseer after hearing that his wife is pregnant,  He even cried because of Happiness and thanked Allah endlessly.

"Come! Let's go home" khadija said dragging Muna from her seat pushing away the concoction she's taking. How can a person order shawarma and pineapple. Okay it's nothing if it's pineapple juice but she squeezes the pineapple on the pizza and take it and still enjoy it. They came to a restaurant with Khady

"Aw, why are you disturbing me dijojo? Leave me alone Haan!"

"Get up let's go or I'll smack you"

She groaned standing up. She wanted to take the concoction but khady stopped her. They hopped in the car and drove back home but they closed her eyes telling her it's a surprise. They took her to a place and khadija told her to open her eyes. Immediately she opened they shouted"HAPPY ANIVERSARY! "

Ya Allah she couldn't even talk due to happiness and tears of Joy was the only thing coming out of her eye . She looked at the decorations and just couldn't believe her eyes. She has forgotten about thier anniversary at all. Naseer walked to her surprised self and she didn't even know when she hugged him. He hugged her back and they fondled each other as if rocking a cradle bed

"Happy Anniversary Jadwati"

"Happy Anniversary Habibi "

The pally girls pulled her to the room and asked her to change. She changed and before you know it, they had painted her face and she feels more like a bride. The only difference was that then she was anxious but now she isn't and now she has a little bump even thou it's barely noticeable

She walked back to the place and saw her habibi waiting for her. She was too gorgeous that he couldn't remove his eye of her.

"Habibi, we might have distance in age but our hearts are the closest ever"

"You may be feisty, crazy and annoying sometimes but I love you the way you are. I love you Jadwati"

"Hey am not feisty!" she said pinching him

"Ouch! "

••••

After the event She thanked them all for making her happy always.

"Mami I can't believe you came all the way here because of the event"

"This is a very important event Muna and besides it's not that far from Kaduna to Abuja stop exaggerating"