chapter 26

A new chappy is here 😊

Ignore the typos cuz its unedited 🤧 if you read, OYO is your case

***

3 days later, our house has been a place with people coming in and out and saying their condolence.  It's only one person that I haven't seen and that person supposed to show up before all other people but no sign of her "Munifa ". I don't know what she feels after she learnt about Jafar or should I  say Mahmud and I. I was supposed to explain everything to her but I left her dangling. I can't go to her house because of people buh she was supposed to come even though she's upset.

Ya muna someone wants to see to you said Ayoishie. Tim Tim's friend (in case if you missed it)
Oh I guess I haven't said anything about Tim Tim. Then Tim Tim is fine even though after she fainted, when she woke up  she had a kind of severe headache probably grief and sorrow but Alhamdullilah she's feeling better now. I went out just to see Ya Naseer coming out of his car.

Ya Naseer ina wuni? ( Good afternoon)

Lafiya muna ya hakuri.

Alhamdullilah.  I said almost busting into tears

It's okay Haba muna you have to pray for her not cry. How's Tim Tim doing?

She's fine Alhamdullilah oh I almost forgot do you need anything?  Maybe water,  rice, waina or something?

Haba no am okay I just came to check on you alright am going  now take care. Make sure to eat much and worry less. He said hopping into his car. I smiled and waved at him and was about to enter the house, I saw munifa coming

***

Munifa come in. I said as I ushered her in. She sat down without uttering a single word.

Munifa are you still upset about what happened?  I know I was not supposed to leave you dangling without Explanation but believe it was hard for me to explain. You are happy with your marriage so I didn't want to be an obstacle. Please forgive me am so sorry.

She acted as if she was deaf and didn't hear what I said she changed the subject matter. Ya hakuri sorry I didn't come on time.

Alhamdullilah

May her soul rest in jannatul Firdaus. Said munifa while I mumbled ameen.

Muna someone is looking for you outside. Said one of the people came to our house.

I excused myself from munifa to go and check only for me to go outside and see Jafar standing.

I inhaled deeply

Jafar or what do you call yourself again? Mahmud please I don't want trouble now. I'm not yet done settling the fire you caused don't try to cause another one. Mind you your wife is in here. I said pointing at the door to the sitting room.

And what if I say I am here? Asked a voice that happened to be munifa's voice.

Oh honey I came to pick you then I decided to pay my condolences to muna.

Excuse me am not a fool and can't be. I've tried so hard not to talk about this because what is in my mind will not sound like music to your ears but I guess I have to say it. Do you want to snatch him from me after you've cheated with with you stinking. Do you know how he suffered to stay with you knowing pretty well that you stink. Said munifa