chapter 13

I kept quiet because I don't know what to say.

Am i not talking to you? I hate talking twice. Yelled Naseer

Am sorry I didn't know I bumped into you. I said with my head down.

He hissed "stupid girl "

He pushed me  out of his way making me fall on the ground.

I was stunned there like a statue.

Subahanallah muna why are on the ground?said mami raising me up.

I faked a smile "Nothing I just fell on the ground.

She sighed okay let's go you need to serve us.

Oh no please don't do this to me. Can't someone serve you? I can't serve you with this monster on the table. I said to myself

Is something wrong muna? Asked mami

Nothing....mami am starving. Yelled Naseer cutting me off.

Coming dear muna let's go.

She dragged me to the dinning room. She sat on a chair close to Naseer.

I stood there like a statue. Ya ilahi what am I supposed to do.

Am starving. Yelled Naseer which made me jump.

Easy ya Naseer muna will serve you are you that hungry. Said mimi which she shut her mouth immediately because of the deadly glare her brother gave her.

I quickly opened the food flask and served everything on his plate. I served mami which as usual we always fight because she doesn't eat much food and I always insist on adding more for her.

Mami do you need more? I asked her

She rolled her eyes " you've started Ko muna? I told you am okay.

Mami you need more. You haven't eaten anything since in the morning  mami you need more. I said trying to put more on her plate.

What type of person are you? She said she doesn't want then leave her and Get out of here because your presence irritates me. Yelled Naseer.

I left the place angrily and went to zee zee's room. Subahanallah muna what happened? Said zee zee.

What type of arrogant man is this? Why must he enter what he's not invited? Just because am a maid? I said angrily

Muna you have to be patient we are all in this condition not because we like it. Mimi and ya tima came into the room. They sat close to me.

Muna we are here to apologize on behalf of our brother. I know what he did to you was wrong. Pls he is sorry. Said Ya tima while Mimi nodded her head head in agreement.

Please You don't have to do that. Am not angry besides I have no right to be angry. I lied.

Muna I know you are angry and you have every right to be angry but you know he is our brother and we apologize on behalf of him. Said Mimi

Oh common I told you am not angry plus I have no right to be angry because am working under you all and it's okay komai ya wuce.

Mimi squealed " muna our outing still exists ko?

I furrowed my eyebrows "am I in the right position to answer this? You suggested it so you are the one to say whether it's there or not.

She rolled her eyes "ke baa miki abin kirki anyways get ready we are going Next Week Saturday cuz mami and ya Naseer are travelling to Abuja. They are going to go and see daddy. Said Mimi.

Their father is living in Abuja because of his work. He comes every week but these days work was hectic for him so mami and ya Naseer decided to visit him. Don't be surprised how I knew all this. Don't forget am leaving with blubby zee zee and I wonder where she gets all this stories from

Guys no body cared to invite me ko. Cuz am not your friend.

A Haba Ya tima me I like you more than Mimi ma seff. I said grinning and I sticked my tongue out at Mimi.

I must tell my mother. Said Mimi walking out of the room stamping her leg like a kid

****
I came back home after cooking Dinner at the maishano's mansion

Immediately I entered munifa's room, she jumped off the bed.

Ya ilahi muna you came back late today is something wrong?

Nope just that today Thier brother came back from UK so they made me cook different varieties of food lunch and Dinner.

Hmm forget about that I wanted to tell you my sa rana is going to be Next tomorrow.

Kai Dan Allah! Hehehe! Just say I have to take leave next tommorow because of preparations .

She narrowed her eyes on me and said, it's not like tommorow is my wedding fa muna why would you take leave?

I glared at her see lemme tell you something. This is small because We will start the preparations of your wedding the next minute after your date is set.

You are so much obsessed with wedding wallah. Said muna shaking her head. She wanted to say something but the ringtone of her phone interrupted her. She smiled after seeing the caller ID. It's my husband to be. Whispered munifa.

She answered the call and he told her that he's outside the house. She grabbed her viel.

To Juliet when will we greet this your husband to be?

I'll come and call you later to meet him. Now I'll go and meet him. Said munifa. She exited the room. By the smile on her face, you will know that everything is going fine between them.

I decided to go and greet  Ummi and ummah. I went to Ummi's room first. I greeted her and she answered not how she does often she answered like she didn't want to answer. I went to ummah's room and greeted her. She answered and we chatted for like 5 minutes. I told her what Ummi did today and she said today she has been acting weird today like she was tired of us been in this house. Tim Tim was by the side studying because thier first term Examination is here. I decided to leave them and go and rest before munifa come to call me. I drove to la-la land without knowing. I just woke up late in the night and saw munifa already asleep. I have no idea how I dozed off
****
It's a boring chapter 😓. Today I have no idea why words decided not to come out of my brain. I'm a total mess today😣