chapter 19

It's a new chappy 🤗. Scroll down for your chappy

Ok down a little bit for the chappy 😏

And almost there

Last one but not a promise 😄

Finally 😊

And here

****

Muna please say something. Tell me you love me or at least tell me you like me.

Ya Naseer I can't say I like you,  and I can't say I don't like you. But since after what I experienced and also what my mom experienced, I don't trust men anymore  or let me say I don't trust anyone easily. I said blinking away my tears.

Muna I don't know what you experienced or what your mom experienced, but muna I promise I will never  be like the men you knew before the men that made you to be paranoid.  Please give me a chance. He said with a pleading face.

Ya Naseer I am not being paranoid but whenever I remember what those two did, I realise I am not strong as I say or people say. I realized that I am weak emotionally and trust people easily without thinking twice. I said trying to swallow my tears.

Do you want to talk about it? 

No am sorry but I hate remembering it  talkless of talking about it.

It's okay muna but please look into it muna. I need a chance from you and it's eating me up muna. If it's for what I did to you at first,  I am sorry and I hate myself everyday remembering what I did to you at first. I promise I will never hurt you.

It's not about that and I have forgiven you since that time because what you did to me, you deserve to be forgiven. Give me some time to go and think.

Okey no problem but please don't let it be negative and also Thank you for forgiving me.

Not a promise the answer will be a positive . I think let's go back now because ummah might be looking for us.  I said trying to look for an excuse to go back.

Okey let's go back

***

Through out the day he confessed, I wasn't lively and he wasn't too.  our moms noticed that so after we went back home the next day after unpacking our clothes and resting for 2 days,  mami came to our house and to my greatest surprise she came with Ya Naseer. Ummah called me to where they were sitting. His mom spoke first she told him to tell them what's happening between us. He told them everything and they asked me to tell them everything. I told everything not forgetting to tell them my reason.  Ummah told them that she will talk to me. I After they left, she talked to Me and I told her about my reason and she told me to look into not all men are the same. I was brought back from my revire by the ringtone of my phone. I saw a number that I have not recognized. At first I wanted to reject but I decided to answer it might be something important. I answered placing the phone on my left ear using my head to hold the phone on my shoulder to prevent it from falling because I was using my hand to cut yam.

Assalamu alaikum said a husky voice from the other end which I almost recognized.

Waalaikumu salam please who is it?

So you've forgotten who you gave your number last to. Try and remember you will get the answer from there.

Will you tell me who's talking or till I cut the call? I have so many things on my plate. I said almost yelling.