chapter 49

Days turned into weeks,  weeks to months.  Mubarak and Iklima's wedding was prefect even thou there's lot of stress to them but they managed to complete everything and they took the bride to her house at wuse 2. However since after the gala night, Mubarak and Iklimah were paranoid about the other couples. Since when they told them that Haydar is Iklimah's brother and they were all shocked even thou Naseer told them that the reason they were shocked was, they didn't know she's also an El Malik. Not that Mubarak and Iklimah believed! No! But they just shrugged it off not from their minds but in Mr and Mrs Maishanu'  eyes.  The Maishanu's pretended as if there isn't something between them and Haydar and that was when Muna met his mother and family for the first time. He usually tells her about them but never took her to them. However, she introduced herself as Iklimah's friend while Naseer as Mubarak's friend but Muna never mentioned that they were once friends with Haydar and Haydar didn't also. He pretended as if he didn't see them. Shortly after,  Ya tima and Ya Ibrahim's wedding arrived. Ya Rahana is also getting married so the time was decided to be on the same day with ya tima's since Ya Rahana is the elder one. Yes Ya Rahana is marrying that guy she met at Bonny island. They Guy she was telling Umar about and he was telling her that she's too young for dating. Muna and Naseer, Islam and Doctor Yusuf( Islam's husband) Ashraf and Anti Amina,  Hajia babba and Tim Tim. The Tahir's too are coming since they are the groom family.

"Get ready bridesmaids! The brides are ready already and I know the grooms are on thier way now!!" Yelled Ya Ruqqayah walking into the room holding meema's hand. The girl is always stick to her mama unlike the rest of her siblings. Afrah and imran.

"Okay!" The bridesmaids chorused

"Are the Brides Ready?" Ya Rahina came with baby affan tight to her bosom

"Yes we are ready!" Said Tima and Rahana in unison

"This Affan this Affan always tight to his mommy's bosom" Ya Rukayyah said

"Hmm Affan is tiring me wallah but meema is also holding her mother's hand always " Ya Rahina said she pulled meema from her mother and hold her hand. Meema smiled flashing her dimples Ya Rukayyah chuckled attempting to pull out Affan but he flinched

"Queya kawai!" Said Ya Rukkayah slightly pushing Affan's forehead with her index finger

"It's Anti Rukkayah that you are doing that to ko Affan? Ya Meema would not come to Bonny ma" Said Ya Rahina

"Where's Muna?" Asked Ya Rukkayah

"Here!!  I went home!" Muna semi  yelled coming into the room

"Speak of...... "Mimi stopped halfway remembering what she would say next

"Of the devil right?"Asked Muna playfully glaring at her

"Me I didn't say that oo" she sang shaking her head dramatically

They all laughed
"You guys fight too much wallah "

"That's best of friends " Muna said smiling

"What about us?" Ya tima,  Rabia and islam" They said in unison which they bust out laughing. Rabia is supposed to be at Abba's house since it's her brother's wedding but she said she can't stay there if not her legs would freeze because of how everybody keeps saying "Rabia help me with this! Rabia help me with that!

"The Grooms are here!!" Yelled karima her viel tied to her waist

"Karima as if you are the bride and groom's mother infact even mami that is going up down didn't tie her viel to her waist " Ya Rahana said laughing. All eyes turned to her and every body bust out laughing