*chapter 4*

"pls I have so many things on my plate so pls say what you want to say and am out of here" I said turning my head sideways

He shrugged "I would like to pls know your name" he said dragging the pls

"why would I tell my name to a stranger" I said waiting for an answer

"well if you won't tell me your name then I'll tell you mine" My name is "Jafar Suleiman"

"Well I can't remember when I asked for your name" I said rolling my eyes

Unfortunately my phone was on my hand so he snatched my phone. I narrowed my eyes
"soyouwantedtostealmyphone kayi Karya Wallahi" I said without stopping for full stop or comma.

Whoa whoa! Easy feisty I just wanted to put my number on your phone. Said Jafar

I folded my arms as I watched him dialed his number. He smiled mischievously and pressed the call button. It went straight to voicemail saying "Dear customer your call is not going through due to insufficient balance. Dial *606# to borrow airtime or dial,*904# to buy airtime directly from your bank"

He huffed and said, I must tell my momma. I laughed so hard that my stomach hurts.

"Well that's the result you get when taking something without permission" by the way are you a momma boy? I asked still laughing.

"Well a very momma boy because till now when I stay up to 8:pm my mom walks from side to side of our walls panicking"

I laughed.
Any ways it's almost magrib will you pls give me my phone I don't want abba to notice am not home. I lied because abba is not even in town I am just looking for an excuse to go. He handed my phone and said see you abba's girl.

You will never see me again. I said smiling.

He shrugged we will see.

I walked laughing. I saw Tim Tim's message saying, meet me at surraya's house. Surraya is our neighbour with like 5 houses away from our house but she's Tim Tim's friend while her elder sister is my friend. I entered the house and saw Tim Tim chatting with surraya.

"Assalamu alaikum" I said as I entered the house

"Waalaikumu salam Ya muna ina wuni(Good afternoon) "

"Lafiya kalau surraya( fine surraya) how are you doing?

"Alhamdullilah"

To Masha Allah any ways is your sister home? I asked my eyes roaming around the house.

No she went Ya fati's house. Said surraya

"Alright my regards to her when she's back.

To Insha Allah

Oya oya Tim Tim it's almost magrib let's go home.

We bid good bye to her and went out of the house

So Ya muna how is the new guy?asked Tim Tim wiggling her brows

I shrugged "well nice and momma boy" ehen that reminds me. Who asked you to say it's okay and walk away leaving me with him? I asked her hitting her hard on the back.

"Ouch!sorry Ya muna and I helped you ma seff since you said he is nice"

Ke fita a ido na in Rufe. I said smiling.

Awwn she's blushing. Said Tim Tim running into the house. I followed to our room and hit her with a pillow.

Ouch!

Ehen Ya muna pls borrow me your phone.

I handed her my phone and she shouted immediately.

What is it? I asked her panicking

"So you even saved his number as sweet momma boy! Haleluya!"

Sweet momma boy?when did I save his number?

He saved his number. Said Tim sounding excited.

I ran after her to ummah's room. On our way, Tim Tim pushed mama mistakenly.

Yi hakuri mama said Tim Tim laughing

I laughed and followed Tim Tim leaving mama saying "Lailaha illalahu Yara sun haukache a Gidan nan Yau ni na ga abin mamaki( The children of this house are now insane today I've seen what surprised me)

Tim Tim hid behind Ummah saying ummah help me?

"I will break your bones today"

What did she do to you?

Ummah this girl went and urmmm...said..... Uhmm... Yes to a stranger and...uhmm...uhmmm...

Uhmm what? Muna which stranger? Muna pls spill. Said Ummah laughing

Ummah she can't say anything I'll tell you.

Tim Tim! I shouted out of frustration.

Tim Tim narrated everything to ummah not even leaving the sweet momma boy part.

Ummah looked at me laughing "so what's the big deal in it"

I mumbled a wharever and exited the room leaving them laughing.

****

So how was the chappy? To su muna anyi new catch😪

I didn't say that oo. Lemme come and run 🏃before muna sand me here 🤣

bye 👋
Teema 💙💕