chapter 27

Hello ma pps 😉

How unadey?( how are you)
Coz I know some of you know this type of language 😂

Abeg make I get straight to the point

Henjjoyyyyy!😂

Warning : it's a short chapter. If you read, Oyo is your case. (on your own)  in case if you've missed it.

I'm now back to work after the break I took. I'm coping to forget everything but still that pain is still in my heart and will never leave. Zee zee brought me back from my revive
A/N( please and please am sorry for writing this word as "revire" instead of "revive" I got the spelling of the word wrong and it was recently that I found out that it's "revive" not "revire"

She came to the kitchen,  eyed me and turned to leave. I hissed concentrating on my phone. Its Ramadan so I don't have much work to do in the afternoon because we start preparing food around 3:00pm. I decided to come early because the house is no more a house because ummah is not here. Thank God there's Tim Tim to entertain me even though I get tired with the entertainment and she's mostly studying because her exams is around the corner. Since after the day we fought with zee zee we haven't talked to each other okay let me say she hasn't talk to me and since she doesn't want to talk to me, I'll also not talk to her let's all be deaf and dumb. Do me I do you man no go vex. But one thing I noticed is, she goes out often without every body knowing actually.  she makes phone calls and leave troubled thinking no body sees her but I'm too observant. I  see what ever she does that she thinks no body sees her.  You can say I chuke nose in what am not invited but I just have to. Also after that day that munifa came, I haven't seen her again okay that day I tried calling her but she didn't pick I send her a message still no reply so I let her be. As I said do me I do you man no go vex.

Ya Naseer came to the kitchen probably to take something. he smiled at me and said, please can I get screw driver?

I stood up and gave him the screw driver  wondering what he'll do with screw driver. That's none of your business I said to myself. He was about to leave when I said,  urmm... I need to talk to you. I said scratching the back of my head.

Alright am all ears

Urmm.. It's about our wedding. I mean preparation of our weddingggg. I said dragging the "wedding" like a kid who's too scared to ask him mum chocolates . It's two months remaining and I've not done anything. You told me that you'll take me to choose furniture. Yep our wedding is in two months time. Even though the date has been moved forward because of Ummah's death. If not because they moved it forward, it would have been next month

He  left in a hurry. I don't understand this what does he mean  no explanation nothing he just left. Is that he didn't hear me or what? I said to myself.   he heard you it's just that he doesn't want to marry you anymore. My stupid brain said to me.

Shut up you stupid brain do you know his reason? probably fasting is worrying him that was why he didn't hear me. Am so ashamed of having a stupid brain like you

Yeah and also my stupidity is affecting you that's why you talk to yourself.

Shut up shut up you brain. I noticed zee zee trying to go out of the house quickly. I took my hijab as I silently followed her but with distance between us so she won't notice. She took a trycicle. Unfortunately for me I didn't get one on time. Dammit!  I said in annoyance because I couldn't get a trycicle.  I got it but there was no sign of zee zee she had long gone. I sighed and went back to the maishanu's mansion.
~~~~~~

Two figures are seen facing each other as they were discussing something. The one facing the environment turned out to be zee zee but the other figure was facing her so her face was not seen.

"Take this" I need to see her out of the house Asap. Said the unknown figure handing a  small bottle to zee zee.

"Don't you think it's dangerous? "
I mean I'll be the one in charge when something happens. Said zee zee with fear boldy written on her face.

I can see you don't need the money.  Said the other figure putting back the bottle in her bag.

No! No!  I'll do it give me the bottle.

The unknown figure handed the bottle to zee zee.

Just make sure that you pay me my money and promise me when something happens you'll remove me out of the picture. Said zee zee.

You have my word.
As soon as zee zee left the place, the person roared with an evil laughter mumbling " foolish girl "
***
↔️Muna ↔️

After coming back to the house since I couldn't get to catch-up with zee zee to find out what she was hiding, I decided to go and see ya tima and tell her what happened. She's like my personal assistant and my sister. I was passing along the corridor I heard strange noises coming from Ya Naseer's room. I wanted to go in but went against it  because I didn't want to invade in their privacy. I turned to leave but what I heard, made me loose balance.
Ya Naseer was saying " mami I can't! I can't marry her! I just! Can't do it. I want..... I barged into the room angrily  To hell with their privacy

"Who can't you marry ya Naseer?  WHO!  I asked angrily.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dan Dan Dan! 🤧

There is dust I sweara God! 🙊🙊🙊🙊

Who saw this coming????

well I didn't as well 🤷

Hmm 🤔🤔🤔 who was zee zee talking to??

And who do you think they are sending out of the house??

How is it dangerous that zee zee is afraid to do??

Did what Ya Naseer said has to do with zee zee?  And who is this "her"?

So what do you think about that smell? 🤔🤔🤔

Enough of the questions. Please  drop your comments in the comments section 😊😊 show some love plzzzzzzzzz !

Don't expect an update now ooo 😏😂

But seriously I have school and a life out of here so till you see me

Wadaan 🙋

Teema 💕💙