chapter 53

Wild feral looked at the desktop in front of him. He stared at the desktop as he saw Saudat coming in the mansion.

" Hello" she said coming into the study room or rather office. Nobody knows his work but she wonders what he does with files and papers

wild feral nodded pointing towards the visitor's chair shutting down his apple desktop in the process . She chuckled sitting down on the chair

" Have you thought about our deal?"

She sighed" Yes. I've agreed but please why won't you let me know the job?"

He tossed a pen carefully on the mahogany desk" I dont feel like"

She sighed in defeat"But don't you think if  you help me I can run away without helping you?"

He scoffed"Run? Do you think you can run from me? And I'll prefer you run so when I catch you, you'll take the taste of your own medicine"

"Hmm.... She noticed the papers in Front of him "What do you do with all this papers and files all I know is you don't work in office or company" she said trying to look at the papers but he shut the file

"That's none of your concern"

"Okay" she stood and took her designer hand bag
"I'll come tomorrow so our plan would start. He nodded his head. He watched her as she shut the door and after some minutes back to his screen as she walked out of the mansion.
"He took his phone which has a black case with "The wild feral" Written on it but that didn't close the apple sign that peeped through a hole at the back.
"Hello "

" I want you to make a research on Saudat Jibril"

***

Really you want to make a research on me wild feral? Well before you research on me I would research on You. She muttered to herself after listening through the device in her ear. She implanted a sound recorder while she sat down in his study room.

She brought out her phone using the other hand that she's not using as she drove to Garki
"Hello, Nelly come we need to meet"

"Okay let's meet at our perfect spot in 1 hour"

She parked her car and came out of the car. She locked the car and walked inside the apartment. She typed in some figures and entered the house. Naseer and Jafar came to her view

"How was your meeting with him?" asked Naseer adjusting his seating position. Jafar's apartment is their hide spot since in all the 3, he's the only person that isn't known since he doesn't live here.

She sat down on the couch keeping her bag " It went well but he wants to make a research on me "

"Yeah don't worry we already took care of that part"Said Naseer

"You did? Since when?"

Jafar came out of the kitchen with 3 glass cups and a glass jug with with liquid innit" Since the time you agreed to work for us. We kind of know he would research about you so we changed everything about your real ID to  a fake one"

" But how did you go about with the occupation? I mean what did you change it to?"

"Business. An upcoming business woman with no company"

"Wow that's Good but you know that's  a downgrade men!"

"That's the only way we would stop him from investigating more. If we put the company, he can look for the
Company if he finds out it's a lie, then  there would be trouble"
She nodded her head in understanding "What is that thing in a Jug?"