Exams Suck!

I'm dumb

I'm dumb. Dumb as hell. I came late to the exams, like the dumb slime I am. I woke up fifteen minutes late and tried to sonic mode my way to school. But alas, the world decided to almost murder my ass. I had to run past so many trucks, that I'm surprised that I'm even alive. The reason for me being late was because I stayed up reading fanfic and manga (*cough* *cough* YaOi *cough* *cough*) and forgot to check the time.

I entered the not-so-crowded room that one of the staff had leaded me to. Momo was standing there, patiently waiting for me while Aizawa stared daggers at me. Before I even got the chance to explain myself, he mumbled, "Don't be late again." Mentally sighing and thanking the god for his uncaring reaction. At least I think it's uncaring...

Momo on the other hand skipped over to me, clearly excited. "I'll summarize what we have to do really quickly. So we are going up against Aizawa-sensei, and we have to either get out of the area or handcuff him." I was about to open my mouth to say something, but Aizawa glared at me, knowing what I meant to comment. Seeing his deathly glare, I closed my mouth just as quick as I opened it. Aizawa then walked a little faster to give us space to discuss.

"Momo." She turned her attention to me as we were walking to our designated area. "I saw you and Tokoyami's fight and I noticed something after you guys were done." Her happy face was replaced with a downcast one when she realized that I had noticed. I grabbed her shoulders and looked straight into her eyes. "What I want to say is that you are amazing no matter what anyone else says. And if someone does say something like that, this girl's about to throw some hands."

She quietly giggled and nodded, as we continued our way to the arena. We were still giggling and making inside jokes all the way, but as soon as we reached the entrance/exit of the arena sensei straightened his back. "Wake up from your little high and get ready. I'm not going easy on you."

Standing in the middle of what looked like a standard neighborhood, Momo explained her plan to me. After agreeing and tweaking it a little, we prepared for our exam. The microphone made a huge buzz. The examination had officially started.

We started jogging towards the exit, trying to make the least amount of noise. Momo was making her small dolls from her stomach, the only way to know if sensei was around us or not. I felt something wrap around my torso, and before I could react, I was pulled away and over a light pole.

Groaning in frustration, I started kicking around trying to get down. He then spread caltrops on the floor, successfully stopping me from trying to fall. "MOMO! HE'S GOT ME! RUN! GET TO THE EXIT!" As a last sign of hope, I heard her yell 'ok' to me from a distance.

"Damn it! Damn it! DAMN IT!" I yelled, frustration filling my entire being. Aizawa sighed in disappointment and started running away from me. Tears started falling down my eyes. I tried to bite my lips and hold them back, but they just kept coming. Izu told me I was worth it. But I really don't see it. How am I supposed to help when I'm the first one caught...