And You Get A Hug, And You Get A Hug, Eveyone Gets A Hug!

I'm sorry. This is kind of a filler. I mean plot points and all but dare I say... boring? Idk. I wasn't really motivated to write and I've been reading a lot instead. Enjoy the crap and pooped out from my weekend high!

I had to rest at the hospital for the rest of the internship

I had to rest at the hospital for the rest of the internship. Which kind of sucked. I had been stabbed on the shoulder but it didn't do that much damage.  I forced Fatgum to not tell the other students but he had to tell Aizawa. Sensei visited at least once everyday to make sure I was okay. Tamaki, being the cinnamon bun he is, visited me in the morning and in the evening. We talked about the day he had and the, surprisingly similar, selections shows that we had watched.

Most of the days were uneventful. That changed the last day of the internship.

The nurse, who I had recently learned was called Amisa, hummed the usual song. After dressing the wound, she fixed my food and drinks. "I heard that a few more of the U. A. students have arrived at the hospital! Do you think you know them?"

"Green hair? Looks innocent and big doe eyes?" She nodded. "Blue hair and looks like rules became a person?" She snickered and nodded. "Literal candy cane that looks like he's Zuko from Avatar?" She giggled and nodded. "Yep. I know them more than I probably should, really." She laughed before taking all her items. You think I'm joking. But boy I am stalker from an other universe.

"Maybe I can see which room they're in and help you meet them. I'll put in a good word."

"Thank you Amisa!" She smiled, tucking in her red hair and exiting the room. I sighed and walked over to Aruto's room. He had understood the way the world worked and was, trying, to fit in. The police had told him that he technically didn't exist so they had made some paperwork.

.
.
.
.
.

"So... You're eighteen, right?" He nodded. "And you're from the early nineteen hundreds?" He nodded. "Yeah, no. You're time is gonna be fixed." We calculated he time he should be born if he were eighteen in this period of time.

"Hey... You are also from another universe, right?"

"Yes, but another version of me existed here. So my friend let me know all the necessary info and helped me become comfortable. Though I really don't understand how The Shadow and him share almost the same quirks... He couldn't possibly be The Shadow... Right?" I pouted and sighed. "Never mind that. How are you settling in?"

"I'm doing... good. But, uh, it would be great if I could, um, how do I put this, be with...you. You're the only person I really trust... I'm honestly really, really scared."

"I can talk to the doctors. They'll probably except for your mental health. Then the school and my parents- no, parent has to agree. But I'm sure they'll let you."