Noru Has Become My Wingman

I was waiting for Shinso outside the entrance. I had come ten minutes early because of my anxiety and honestly I can't even- My anxiety is going to get me killed someday. I- 

I had on a small navy blue sweatshirt that had a glitter written on it in, you guessed it, glitter. Sliver glitter to be exact. I couldn't be naked down under so, I had a plated tartan designed short skirt. I also wore a black leggings underneath, because I'm not confident enough to just wear a short skirt. 

"Hey! Cat girl! Here!" I whipped my head around, trying to find the lavender fluff of insomnia. Soon, I saw him waving at me from a distance. I tried weaving through the crowd, but it was awfully crowded. 

I saw Shinso's hair again and grabbed his shoulders. I tried to find his hands and when I did, I latched onto it, with my whole body. With his other hand he grabbed my back and slowly pushed me out of the crowded area. I swear to god. Noru! You are the literal best! 

Once we were adequate distance away from the tight crowd, I let go. Panting, I patted his back thanking him for rescuing me. He smirked and nodded. He asked me if I wanted to head for the pet shop, or if I wanted to eat something first. I decided to eat. I love food. That's the reason.

...anyway.

We made our way to the food court, and decided to order something. I ordered a burger and a glass of cola. He decided to order some coffee cake instead of something savory. He then excused himself to the bathroom. In this time frame, I saw Izu heading towards the exit of the food court. Wait, I still have to ask him about the All Might thing or he'll be suspicious. Meh. I'll do it today, I guess. But later.

I noticed Shinso come back, with food. 

"Shinso! You should have called for me! I could have helped you!!!"

"Don't worry about it, cat girl."

"Is that just a nickname or do you not remember my name?"

"..."

"I knew it!!"

I giggled and bit into my burger. I probably looked like I hadn't eaten in days. Shinso let out a chuckle. Wait... IS THIS A DATE!  As soon as the thought came into my head, I started to blush. 

"Hey, everything okay?"

"U-uh yeah."

"We should probably get going. It's already kind of late."

"Hey! You can come over and play with Noru! He'll probably be ecstatic! Besides I'll need some help... That cat is evil, I say, EVIL!"

He laughed and motioned for me to go with him. He led me to pet shop and opened he door for me. As soon as I got in, I legit started to 'aww' over everything. There were so many cute pictures of animals I-

Shinso tugged me over to the cat section, where I proceeded to coo at everything. Ahjghjgshjbajhbabahghja I-

Shinso knew the most about these things. While HE was fanboying about cats, I decided to just add everything to our cart. When he finally noticed all the things we had in our cart, he stopped. 

"U-um, sorry. I think we put too much stuff on our cart... You should probably put everything back."

"Shinso, Shinso, Shinso... My parents have given me their bank card. We can use as much money as we want as long as we don't empty it."

"W-what?"

"Yup! This actually my card. They just have it in their name. They have put the amount of money they're willing to give me in here! Now, since you paid for the food, I wanna let you choose the stuff we're gonna buy."