What The Heck Is Going On Dudes

You woke up to the smell of.... oh my god is that- "Wake up honey! It's time to go to school! I've made grilled fish, rice, miso soup, and pickles." Happily I squealed - in my mind. I groaned and woke up, leaving the comfort of my covers.

That must have been a dream. Besides, a guy that hot talking to me is definitely a dream. I went into bathroom, freshened up and stood in front of my mirror. Wait, I don't remember having uniforms. Whatever, let's not question it. (She said like every white girl in a horror movie) I put the uniform which consisted of a dark navy blue t-shirt, a black skirt and a black scarf with white strips. There was a red scarf underneath the top one that was tied together with a black bead like thing that had white stripes.

 There was a red scarf underneath the top one that was tied together with a black bead like thing that had white stripes

(Photo courtesy of me)

I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. This is gonna one hell of a year... Wait, when did we move to japan?! I tried to conceal my confusion as I went downstairs to eat my breakfast. My (p/n) (parent name) greeted me happily.

"Good morning oya!" (Oya is nickname for one of the parent, so it's easier to differentiate)

"Good morning (n/n)!" Oya said.

"Where's (p/n)?"

"Oh, he's off to work. Now eat up! You don't wanna be late to your first day!"

I chugged down the amazing breakfast and let out a hearty sigh. I went back into my room and picked up my bag. After waving my good byes I exited the door. I closed the door and just as I looked out... What the fu-

"Good morning (y/n)!"

"Purple boy! That wasn't a dream?! What the fricc frac snicc snack is going on?!"

"That wasn't a dream dumbo! Now let's head to class." He started to walk and I walked beside him.

"So I really have telekinesis?! That is so cool!"

"I'm going to be with you in all the classes to make sure you're not alone OR telling anyone something they shouldn't know."

I nodded. He looked a lot younger than he did before... No that can't be possible. Maybe I just thought he looked old. 

We looked up and saw the school. 'Aldera High'... Wait... HOLY SH- 

I started searching all over the place and I finally found the tuft of green I was looking for. Midoriya Izuku. I squealed and started shaking Purple Boy. 

"Look Purple Boy! It's Midoriya!!!" And if he's here then....

"HEY DEKU! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, HUH?"

And I left it at that.

I walked into my designated class and chose a seat right next to the window. Purple Boy took the seat beside me and settled down. Slowly, the whole class found its way in. And started choosing their seats. Midoriya and Bakugou came in the class aND OH MY GOD IM GOING TO EXPLODE WITH EUPHORIA. Midoriya made his way across the class and oh my god he chose the seat behind me. Lord help this poor lamb. No wait I don't wanna be food-