➣ Talk to: Sero Hanta

The friendly (probably Spanish) boy was one of the people who I was with the most but didn't talk to a lot

The friendly (probably Spanish) boy was one of the people who I was with the most but didn't talk to a lot. This seemed like the perfect time to have a chit chat with him, considering we never usually talked one on one. I grabbed two canned sodas and made my way over to the boy, who was staring at the last round of swimming before the final round.

"'Sup, Sero! What's going on with you?"

"Nothing. You guys are having so many times to be heroes and I'm just helping kids tie their laces! Like damn..." He scratched his neck, grabbing one of the sodas. He popped it open and took a sip, glancing at the brand before continuing. "Never drunk this brand before. Let me guess, Yaoyorozu bought these."

"Obviously! Sometimes, I think she's too good for us..." I pulled out my phone and opened my folder called 'dank memes lmao'. "Our generation's humor is so weird. Like look at this!" I showed him my phone and soon it turned into a 'review the meme' session.

This was the first time the both of us had hung out like this. Most of the time we would have someone else with us or just not talk a lot. But now, things were... different. I could see him properly. The way his hair bounced, his blocky grin and his dumb beautiful face entranced my eyes.

I accidentally giggled while watching him lose his mind over a pigeon coo 'you like jazz?'. "Hey! Don't make fun of me! It's legit funny, okay?!" He huffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "I just have good taste in humor!"

"Speaking of taste, what would you like in your dream girl?"

"You're asking that like I'm ordering something from a restaurant!" He laughed, and changed his voice to a squeaky tone. "Yes, uh... I'd like a little bit extra confidence with a side of maturity. A sprinkle of kindness would also be nice." We both burst out giggling.

"On my order, please add extra compassion. I want it nicely soaked in humor, too." While the others were doing god knows what, we were joking around and sharing memes. Time goes fast when you're hanging out with a friend, and soon Aizawa was standing near the exit letting us know that our time was over.

"Hey, Sero?" He hummed in reply, packing his stuff and heading to the changing rooms. "I had fun. Let's do this again some day!" I flashed him a smile, and walked to the girls' changing rooms with the others.