A Wild 'Child' Has Been Spotted!

I hopped out of the bus and stretched happily

I hopped out of the bus and stretched happily. "Gosh! How long did we stay in there anyways??" I mumbled, rubbing my shoulders and started walking to the dorm for the students from my class. A sudden hand karate chopped my head and grabbed me by the collar. It dragged me outside again and threw me on the floor, pulling away my bags and placing them farther away than us.

"Get into position, kid. You may have gotten away with not doing practice with the others, but you're gonna have to do at least something." Aizawa sensei glared, beckoning me to stand up. He may not have noticed, or perhaps just didn't care, but Class B was still there, standing awkwardly and watching the both of us.

"Uh... S-Sensei, is this place or time to do this??" He shook his head, and settled comfortably into a fighting stance. I huffed, settling down and getting ready. Mentally, not physically. I can never be ready for a fight unless I actually start doing attacks. A little thing I needed to fix.

I slowly let out my breath, focusing on my surroundings. As soon as he realized that I was ready, he jumped at me, throwing kicks and punches at me, obviously going easy on me. It was still hard avoiding the attacks since he was a pro and I was just an amateur.

I didn't show it, but I was still using my quirk while he attacked me. Sensing the ground beneath me and silently trying to move the ground inch by inch.

"Try avoiding this!" I threw a huge boulder at him, aiming perfectly for the head. He avoided it easily, but I attacked his torso. He didn't even flinch, as he charged into my direction. I hopped away, and pulled the ground from beneath his feet, literally. A ditch appeared under him. I used the rest of the soil, placing it over his head.

"If you try to stop my quirk, you'll suffocate in the soil. And dirt in your eyes isn't exactly going to help your quirk, is it?" He smiled slightly at my creative idea, but glared when he saw my winning smirk. I floated him out of the ditch against his protests and smiled at him like that didn't actually happen. He patted my back and told me to follow him.

"So... Where are we going?" I skipped along the path, following the bored teacher. I obviously knew what was going to happen, me already watching the anime and all that.

"You're going to meet the people who are going to help you better yourself. I'll let them introduce themselves. Then I'm gonna take a freaking nap." He huffed, slouching a bit more. We eventually found the kitties, who were more than excited to meet the one that wasn't present the first time they saw our class.

"Oh my! Who is this cute kitty?!" Pixie Bob exclaimed, running over and engulfing me in a hug. "This one's soooo pretty! Look at the cute face! Look at the bright (e/c) eyes! The hair! So cute!~"

Mandalay sighed, pulling her eccentric friend away from me. "I'm sorry... She's just in that time right now." She scratched her cheek in shame. "But anyways! We are," she said, getting into position, "the Wild Wild Pussycats!" I snorted. It wasn't better than the anime.