"Prologue"

The little girl stared at street in front of her, her (h/c) slightly swaying at the wind. She looked to the right of her. The boy stared right back, his eyes full of kindness. The little girl was very young, just four; they boy shared the same age. They knew each other from as far as they could remember. Even though the path seemed safe enough, the boy's father didn't allow him to leave. Both their fathers were heroes, but completely different. The girl's was kind and sweet while the boys was harsh and cold. This made the boy want to stay with her all the more.

This was the last day they would meet. She would travel far, far away to another country that neither knew. The girl floated a bit and slowly lifted a bit of the boy's hair up. Oh, how she wished to stay. These fun teasing and laughing would come to end, at least with him. As her father came back to pick her up the boy frowned. The boy and girl exchanged hugs and goodbyes. Little tears welled up in both of their eyes but only the girl let them fall.

The little girl and boy seemed to forget each other but still had remnants left. She often dreamed of him but didn't seem to know who he was. Then slowly the dreams stopped too.... She forgot him. She made new friends new people to depend on and smile to. She watched as her past faded away.

Now ten, she lived in what she found out to be America. She still knew her mother tongue, as she spoke it at home and practiced it too but she grew to like English better. Writing, reading or speaking, her first choice was English. She forgot everything about her mother land. She lived an american life. Her father's job was the reason they moved. Since Japan had All Might, her father went to another place to be famous in. 

Her mother found a good job there as well. Their father and mother seemed to be polar opposite. Her father loved adventure, ready to face anything at any time. Ready to go to any length to get what he wants. Her mother just wanted to settle in, stay in the happiness she found. Her quirkless self didn't want any trouble on her family but that was something that couldn't be when she married a hero husband.  What they had in common, though, was the enormous amount of love they had for each other and their daughter. 

There was something else they agreed on. If the little girl wanted to be hero, she would go to the same school as her father; UA. When asked, the little girl only said that she hadn't decided yet but on her thirteenth birthday she claimed her dream was to be like her father. They were ecstatic. She would soon return to were she was born. But... Would she remember the boy? And would he remember her?

-------------------------------------------------------

503 words! oof that took long. corona is giving me a lot of time to write tho lmao. I don't have a life lol Have a good day/night/evening/lunch uwu