Wind Bro Has Mad Skills

Air bender

Hey!

Just making sure this the correct number!

You

Yup!

Wyd?

Air bender 

Nothing.

What about you?

You

Same bro

You thinking what I'm thinking ?

Training

Air bender

Training.

We were right!

Who Are you training with?

You

My friend is sick today...

You wanna train with me?

Air bende

Sure!

Now?

You

Yup!

Can you meet me at (random training center name)?

Air bender

Sure! 

See you in 15!

You

Okie

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I quickly changed into my training clothes and yeeted out of there. I yelled out to my mom before I left, in case she'll be scared. I put on sonic mode and ran over to the training center. By the the time i reached the place, he was already standing there and waving at me.

I was pantin by the time I met up with him. He chuckled at my lack of breath. BiSh I sWEAR TO G0d. We checked in and began warming up. Get your mind out of the gutter! Then we got into a fighting stance. 

"Please go easy on me, Inasa-kun!"

"Y-Yes! Of course!"

"Start!"

I yote myself in his direction. He steadied his stance and started to make a gust of wind against me. I guessed he would do so, so I already arranged counterattacks. Just as I had yelled start, I floated a bunch of equipment a safe distance behind him. When I charged, I pushed them forward. While he focused on me, the dumbbells and weights clashed onto his back. 

He stumbled forward, and before he could regain his balance, I tackled him. He grabbed my shoulders and tried pushing me. I stumbled backwards and fell down. He came to me to hold me down, but I dragged a dumbbell to me and bashed it onto his kneecaps.

He winced in pain, but still pushed me down to the floor. He was now on top of me and was pushing my shoulders down to the floor. He smirked victoriously at me which triggered one specific memory.