➣ Talk to: Kaminari Denki

I was mentally debating on who I should spend my time with, when Denki planted himself beside me

I was mentally debating on who I should spend my time with, when Denki planted himself beside me. He grinned at me and handed me my (f/j) (favorite juice). "How's life for you? It sucks for me... You guys get so much hero work, and I'm here, barbecue sauce on my tiddies."

I snorted while drinking my soda, trying to hold back the laughter. "Please, not when I'm drinking." I huffed and calmed my breathing. "But, Denki, I'd rather be side character. Even if I don't get popular, I just wanna make enough money to live, and save enough people for my conscience to be happy...

"Being the main character comes with a lot of emotion and/or physical trauma. I'd rather be emotionally stable than popular." I chuckled and took a sip from my soda can. "Besides, most of the time, the side character are hotter than the main."

I was expecting Denki to laugh and joke about my last comment, but when I turned back to him, he just stared at me. "I... I never realized how... how much you've been through. I've been so selfish. I wanted to be popular like you... But I failed to notice all the negative impacts it had on you.

"This isn't how friends should be. I wasn't there for you when you needed me the most. So, I wanna make a promise." He turned to me, a sad smile gracing his lips. He held out his pinky finger, and I happily intertwined mine with his. "I swear that I'll make it up to you on way or the other. And I won't go back on this promise. I'll be there by your side no matter what. Even if I have to turn into a villain with you."

Even if I have to turn into a villain... For him, it might have been a joke. But for me it was very serious. I wasn't willing to let another person fall from grace like me. I wanted to be able to help them without violence, but how had I gone from that to openly helping them.

How had I turned form a friend for someone who needed one, to the U. A. traitor?

How could I do this?

Don't worry Denki. I won't give you the chance to become a villain. I was snapped away from my thoughts by Denki, who laid his head on my lap. "Stop staring off into space like that. You look so serious." He frowned and poked my cheek. "But, god, you're still beautiful looking like that."

My face grew red at his remark. His yellow eyes lingered on my lips, and he slowly lifted his face up. My breath got caught in my throat. His lips were mere centimeters apart from mine, almost touching each other. "Time to head home. Pool time's over for you lot."

He quickly jerked away, a huge blush on his face. "I- I'm so sorry!" He quickly stuttered out, running to the boys changing room. I was frozen in position, before squealing and covering my face.

"YEAH (Y/N)! GO GET SOME!"

"Mina, now is not the time. And Kaminari? Really? Please tell me you're joking."

"L-Let's just head back to the changing room, please."

So you can see that there's some bias here. I'm sorry I just love Denki. More than I've ever loved a real boy , like what's wrong with me lmao. I'm a simp for this man. But I hope you like this chapter! One more of these choose your character thing and we'll head back to the plot. After of course the changing room scene which I look forward to writing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)