A/N About Endings

Okay so now that the story is gonna spread into different paths, all I want to say is that all the different characters won't get their own endings. There'll be a hero ending, a villain ending, a Chisaki ending (because he went all yandere for (y/n)) and a true ending.

Hero ending: You get rescued by the heroes who find you at the entrance of the yakuza hideout they were going to storm. They take you back and you are set up to end with one of the heroes or the U.A. students.

Villain ending: You are found by Shigaraki and he takes you back to their new hideout. You are helped as much as they can and you're set up for all the villains.

Chisaki ending: Here you're only set up to end with Chisaki and even if you say no, you will have to get with him. This one will be ✨spicy✨ and it'll be the first time I have written smut and I'm sorry if it isn't that good 😞✋

True ending: This is the canon ending to the fic. I want this to be a surprise so choose the one you want from the one of the options above and then going to this ending. Or just read them as I post them lol.

You all have been super nice and I really enjoyed writing this book. Sometimes I procrastinated but overall I really liked the process and it has been one of my dreams to write a book, fanfiction or not. So I'm really glad it came true :)

That was cheesy. Anyways, enjoy the rest of the book! Bye bye!