"Chapter 1 - First Day"

(y/n) POV
I blew out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I was standing in front of the door of class 1 A. This is my first day but all the others were probably here for weeks.

Because of hero problems we couldn't come to Japan the day we were supposed to. I was recommended but didn't need to attend the race. My quirk was too powerful they said.

It was two days after the UA Sports Festival. Our teacher Aizawa called my name and asked me to come in. My anxiety peaked and I stepped in.

"Look at the new girl!" "She's so cute!" "Hey cutie." "Wait, is she floating?!?"

Oh crap. Just calm down. Aizawa cleared his throat. "This is the new student. Get to know her or something. I'm gonna take a nap." Then he turned to me. "Go sit down between the black haired girl and the two toned hair kid." And he just went into yellow sleeping bag. What the heck kind of school is this?!

I walked to my seat and sat there. (Great writing there) A red haired boy came to my desk and a pinkette followed. "Hey! My name's Mina and this is Kirishima. What's your name?" I looked down at the desk and muttered "(y/n)".

Even though I looked like I just wanted to sleep, they asked questions about my life and stuff. Then we reached the topic of my quirk.

"So, what's your quirk?" A yellow headed boy asked. "Oh and my name's Denki. I'll answer to Honey and Handsome too." He said with a wink. My face erupted pink. No one really openly flirted with me before.

"My quirk is telekinesis. I can control things without touching them. And if I concentrate enough, make things explode. It works on humans too." Saying that I lifted both the pinkette and the red head off the ground. Not too high but still really fun.

"Wow! This is so cool!" They both exclaimed. The bell rang and they said their goodbyes and left. The girl next to me whispered to me, "Hey, my name is Yaoyorozu but you can call me Momo. I didn't want to intrude since you were talking to them. Your quirk sounds pretty cool!"

I mumbled a thanks to her when the loudest person I ever knew bust in throught the door. "(In English) Hey everyone! Who's ready to learn English!!!" Complete silence. "(Back to Japanese) WE'LL LEARN ENGLISH TODAY!"

I zoned out after that. I already knew English, so I was pardoned and didn't need to write down notes or anything.

Momo noticed and whispered "You should write it down. English is really hard."

I smiled at her, whispering back, "No worries! I've got it covered. Raised in the freedom land and all that."

All the classes blurred away until it was time for lunch. I was packing up when Mina and Kirishima came to my desk again. They asked me if I wanted to sit with them. I didn't have anyone else to sit with so I agreed.

There I met Denki and a blond boy with red eyes. Damn, he was hot. I introduced my self again. The blond didn't say anything to me so I didn't say anything to him.

I was talking to the others when the blonde stood up and yelled "WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME DAMMIT?!" I stayed silent while the others looked at him.

"Did we not introduce who he was?" I shook my head. "Ooooh. He's Bakugou and he seems terrifying but is actually very soft." He started having a rage phase cause they called him cute. Kind of fun to watch actually. Lunch was easily the most fun that I had that day.

The rest of the classes was spent whispering to and back with Momo. And before I knew it school had ended. Kirishima came to me and gave me his number and in return I gave mine to him. He said that he'll add me to the group chat and ask everyone to tell who they are and add them too.

So cute. He then left after saying goodbye. That was when I remembered that I didn't talk to the guy sitting next to me.

You idiot! He didn't leave yet. I can still talk to him! But can I? Swallow your anxiety you stupid bench! Okay let's do this!

I cleared my throat as I stood in front of him. He lifted his head up to look at me. Why is everyone so hot here!?! "Uhm... Hi! My name is (y/n). I was hoping to be friends with you..?" He looked down at his bag and mumbled "Todoroki Shoto. I'll be your friend." Aww... He's adorable too. With a smile on my face, I said my goodbyes and left.

Today wasn't so bad after all. Everyone's so damn friendly! And I started a conversation! Achievement unlocked!

I giggled on my way back. Wait... Katsuki Bakugou... HE WON THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!! AND TODOROKI IS THE SON OF ENDEAVOUR!!! WTF!!! I'M SO STUPID!

I reached my house and whispered that I was home. It was their fault they didn't here it. "(Y/n) is that you?" Holy mother of Jesus, how the fork did she here me!?

"Yeah it's me."
"How was your day? Did you make any friends? Is the school pretty?"
"It was fine, yes and yes. What's for lunch?"
"Your favourite! (F/f) and (f/d)."
"uwu thanks mum."

I went to my room and threw my self onto my bed. *Ping* A new message?

Class 1 Ass
You have been added to the chatroom

Red rooster
I added the new girl
(Y/n)?

You

Hello summonerDid you know that you made a grave mistake by summoning me?I will now distroy you

Hello summoner
Did you know that you made a grave mistake by summoning me?
I will now distroy you

Hotandcold
(Y/n) can you distroy me first?

You
No your too cute to distroy

Red rooster
Am I not cute?
🥺😭

You
No babey
Your cute too
🥰🥰

Red rooster
You betrayed me
Now I shall leave
😔

Hotandcold
I need to go too
Training
Goodbye (y/n)

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm super happy today idk why. Just woke up feeling happy. Something is wrong. Hope you have a good day/night/evening/lunch uwu