Girls Day Out Part 1

"Hey..." Kyouka came to my desk the next morning and gave me a side hug. I giggled and ruffled her hair, showing that everything is going okay with me. "You still wanna hang out next week?"

"Mhm! It'll probably be better for me than being cooped up in my house! Besides, I have a lot of stuff to catch up on with you guys." I smiled and poked her nose. "You're not getting rid of me that easily, Kyouka." She smiled back and left to her seat, noticing that our teacher had arrived.

The weekend came much faster than I expected. Since I knew Ona was alive, I didn't spend much time dilly dallying on sorrow. I trained more with Inasa, who had helped me increase my physical strength immensely. I was now standing near the front gate. This is bigger than they showed on T.V.! The other girls were just as stunned as I was. Hagakure was the first to recover and pressed the button. We heard Momo's disembodied voice through the contraption on the wall who welcomed us warmly.

"What would you like? Camomille tea? Or perhaps green tea? I arranged all the best cakes to be delivered. What do you want to do first? Maybe watch some T.V.? Or perhaps play some games? Or-"

"Momo, dear, don't be nervous. We can discuss this after we have this amazing looking cake!" Everyone cheered along with my statement and dug in. After having our fill, we settled down in her room - which was huge, might I add - and set up some board games.

We played twister first. Which was much less awkward thanks to everyone's happy go lucky attitude. "Red, left feet Tsu."

"Wow! Tsu you're so flexible!" I commented.

"Says the girls who's has literally been doing the bridge for a whole minute without moving an inch." I giggled.

"Come on Momo! If you don't spin right now I'm gonna-" Ochaco stuttered before promptly falling on top of me and Tsu. Everyone laughed at our antics which somehow made me feel like a celebrity instead. I am so fricking weird. But these crack heads are even weirder.

Next we played som card games, which I nailed. "Ha! I have 20! You lose suckers!" I slammed my two cards, built of a king and a queen, on the table. I heard Momo snicker a bit before showing her card. "What!? How did you get such a perfect set??" She had a ten, a six and a five. If you haven't guessed yet we were playing blackjack. We weren't gambling, it was just a friendly game. Not illegal at all. I sighed and moved over so that the finale could happen.

Haga-chan vs. Momo

I

We stared intently at them, as both their faces contorted into smirks. "Fold!", they yelled together. This is some Kakegurui shit, bro. ...a draw. Both of them had a set of 21. Momo had a simple one of two 10 worth cards and an ace. Hagakure on the other hand had built up her card set. A seven, a four, two threes and two twos.

Both of them sighed out of disappointment. It was pretty easy to read the room, so I yelled, "Scary movie time! Y'all huddle up! I have the most experience watching this stuff than you guys! If you get scared, I'll be your knight in shining armor. Gather around my children. Let us have accept the quest of watching IT."

I had to be a knight in shining armor. It was scary but nothing for me since I've watched this movie hundreds of times. I finally felt like I was actually helping someone. That's really pathetic. It was definitely evening when the movie finished. "Should we extend this to a sleepover you guys?" They nodded in agreement and we started calling our parents.

After everyone got their confirmation, we huddled on Momo's bed. "Okay everyone. I know everyone expects this, so let's play truth or dare." I groaned. I know where this is heading. Mina gave me a quirk smirk. "I'll tell you the rules. If you choose truth ones, who HAVE to choose dare next. (Y/n). Truth or dare."

I sighed and gave Mina a playful glare. "Let's just get this over with. Dare."

"Call your oldest friend and tell them that you care about them very much and that you would die for them. And say I love you to them." Mina had that stupid ear to ear grin on her face. I sighed.

"Well there are five people in total. Shoto is chronologically my first friend. But Izu and Katsu are my closest. Then there's Hawks and... another guy... I'm just noticing that I have a lot of guy friends." Mina grabbed my hands and looked deep into my eyes.

"Call. All. Of. Them."

"No! Not at all! Just one." I said as I dialed his number.

Okay from here you can choose who you call. The next few chapters are that. The second half is going to be the different for all of these chapters. You can think that you're calling all of them too. Have fun with your guy! Honestly I don't know why I'm simping for these guys but they're much better than any of the guys in my class. Enjoy!