Presque Vu

I couldn't decide on who to put as a gif so I'm putting one in front of each characters meeting you. So... four gifs in total lol

Written tests were fairly easy

Written tests were fairly easy. Since I was a nerd back then, and I still am, I breezed through the exams. The only thing that I was nervous about was if I had done enough. If I had been a good enough student and, more importantly, hero. I smiled at the thought of finally having a calm period in my hectic life. Maybe I shouldn't have joined U.A... But I knew that would have been a worse life than this. All these people, all of the help I got, everything made me want to stay in this timeline.

Sighing, I rubbed back my hair and let it hang freely. I was in my pajamas, staring emptily at the wall. Oh, how nice the weather was outside. Yet my heart didn't want to budge. I gazed back at my phone, finally deciding to continue reading my Haikyuu fanfiction.

Sunday. The day that everyone loves but also hates. For some, it was the only holiday they got in their filled out schedule. But for the others, it was the day before the widely hated Monday. As for me, I didn't care. School was fun these days and I enjoyed having the free day dedicated to fanfics.

I started this very early in the morning, which was eleven o'clock. It was two by then and I had started to get bored. And that's when my phone pinged.

I was seated in Kei's office and nervously looking at my shoe's

I was seated in Kei's office and nervously looking at my shoe's. He said that it was urgent and I had to reach there in fifteen. So I obliged. He cleared his throat and placed his hands on top of each other. "I want you to take a look on Eri. She's," he sucked in a breath, "...chaotic. She has never yelled this loud before. I hope you can calm her down."

That's... That's it? I let out a breath I was holding. Though I was sad, I couldn't help but understand. Of course... He avoided my gaze and helped me to her room. Which I noticed was placed somewhere else than usual.

As soon as the door was opened, small Eri glared at its direction. But when she saw me, her demeanor changed. She smiled as widely as she could and launched herself at me. "(Y/n)! You're back! I missed you so much!" She grinned widely at me, her eyes glossy. "I kept your photo! Please stay for a while..."