➣ Calling Midoriya Izuku

"If y'all make even the slightest sound, imma murder your butt." I hissed at the girls. They all giggled in reply and placed a hand over their mouth.

"(N/n)?"

"Hi Izu! I hope I'm not intruding..."

"No! Never! But why did you call?"

"Ah, you see... I have something to tell you."

"Of course! I'm listening."

"U-Um... Okay. Here I go. You are a weird specie of human. You break you bones but you keep on fighting. Kudos for your determination! But take care of yourself okay? You're my sweet, tiny, beautiful, handsome, adorable, soft, little baby. I love you so much, but please stop hurting yourself okay? I hope you become great! Oh! And we should hang after school some time. It's been soooooooooooo long!"

"(N-N/N)... T-Thank you! I... I l-love you t-too!" (Jesus Christ someone finally said it!)

"Thank you Izu! Legitimately, you are the only childhood friend I have who is even slightly normal! So anyways, I'll see you at school!"

"Bye!" I hung up. Letting out a sigh, I stared at the girls.

"This is the only time I'm not mad at something like this. I am so glad I chose Izu. At least he's normal about it."

"Mhm~"

"Mina, shut up." I playfully glared at her. "Besides, we should continue. I'm gonna choose! So... Momo! Truth or dare!"

"Hmm... I am going to choose... Truth!"

"Mmmm.... When did you have your first kiss or have you had your first kiss?"

"I have not. And I'm not sure when I'm going to have it either..."

"Oh Momo! You are beautiful and enchanting! Any man - or woman, we don't judge - will be lucky to have you!" I hugged her from the side and rubbed my face onto her cheeks (get your mind out of the gutter).

"T-Thank you..."

"Honestly! You sound like Midoriya." Kyouka complained.

"A-Ah. I'm s-sorry..."

"Now you sound more like him!"

℈℺ℶ∣⋎𐌀⅃ℇᦵ₸ ℑ×᧑ℍ⍺⊇⅁£ ℬ℧₮ ㏌ Å ꛝꛨff℮℟ℰℕ₺ ℸℐ₼ⅇ

« Thé stars have aligned my dear. Now follow it. And when it's time, it will notice you. »

"Grab my hand~ Close your eyes~ And you'll dream of me again

"Grab my hand~ Close your eyes~ And you'll dream of me again..." He looked up, his black eyes trailing the milky sky. He raised his hand, trying to imitate the stories he had heard from his ancestors. "Hum me this sweet melody, and look at the sky. The stars are celebrating and we are the surprise."

The grip on his katana tightened and gave a fatal blow to what people would assume was a pale man. Though he considered them demons. Sick and pathetic creatures that destroyed other people's lives. He considered it his personal goal to remove all of them from their misery. After all, he had joined the organization.