Some trippy stuff dude

NO NO NO! THIS ONE ISN'T GOOD EITHER! 

I took a deep breath and closed my laptop. Like every other weekend, I was in bed, reading fanfics. I set the laptop on nightstand, that had much more space than a normal one, and took out my phone. 

The group chat was buzzing, as always. But I never texted anyone in that chat. Everyone was making inside jokes and other stuff that happened in their classes. But I didn't know what they meant, I wasn't there long enough to know them. 

I was the new kid.

They were nice enough to add me to the group chat, hoping that I would bug someone else about random otaku stuff. So I looked to the internet for friendship. I could hear my tab ding in the distance. Shit. I left my tab in the living room.

I stood up and rushed my way to the living room, hoping, HOPING, my parents didn't find it before I did. 

"Honey! Someone is texting you from this app..... Am-y-no?"

"No, mom. It's Amino"

I grabbed my tab and rushed back to my room. Aah, the rebellious age of 13. I hopped on to my bed again and jumped into the app. Not literally. I opened the Boku No Hero Academia chat. Weird. I thought I silenced this chat room. No one was chatting anymore, but there was one single text written on my screen.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

GYkIypky

Hey guys I legit found this dating sim for the Bnha guys and gals. 

I promise I'm not a bot kay

I'll send y'all the link right now

Oof everyone's so silent lol

Found it!

Here ya go ya little shiz

https://moonshine.com/magicaldreams/KwJmtc  (I don't know if it's a real site but I just made this m'kay?)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Weird. They noticed too, huh? Whatever. Let's hope it doesn't send me to..... questionable sites.

Sighing I pressed the link. I can't score guys irl so why not try virtually I guess. The link redirected me to web page that asked for my gmail account. Lifting an eyebrow I typed in my gmail account. I had two of them just so that I didn't get virus. I typed in my 'fake' account and made a password. 

I was added on to the start screen and saw the one and only Todoroki. Typical. Trying to drag the girls in I guess. I tapped the screen but instead of starting the game it showed me the picture of another member of the harem, Bakugo. I clicked again and this time, it was Midoriya.

They're hot, so I guess I'll just slowly tap through all of them. And so I did. I tapped through all of them and the game finally took me to the main menu. It asked me the stereotypical questions, like what language, and age and all that crap. Skipping through everything unnecessary I started the game. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••