Hey Mr. Policeman

As soon as I entered the police station, everyone in the room swarmed me and Eri

As soon as I entered the police station, everyone in the room swarmed me and Eri. Question's flew around and someone notified the media. The police soon surrounded us and led us inside to an interrogation room. We answered their questions as well as we could.

Sooner or later the police drained us of our energy and information enough to let us go. My mother waited for me outside, tears rushing down her cheeks while an awkward Aruto trying to calm them down. Even he seemed frantic and confused. I was flattered and glad to see him there even though we had met at such short notice. "(Y/n)!" Two pairs of arms wrapped around my torso, holding me as tight as it could.

"Okay, so this going to be weird Oya but would you mind if we adopted another person...?"

"Excuse me??"

The hospital gave me an all clear and I was allowed to attend school later the same week. Calling them suprised would be an understatement. I came out unscathed with an extra child on me, they were probably thinking that I was affiliated with the yakuza. I had been given antidepressants and other medication just in case I needed them. They weren't prescribed for daily use, just when I needed them the most.

I looked myself in the mirror for the last time, Noru brushing against my leg, his own way of welcoming me home. It was normal, calm and stable, and after what happened this was exactly what I needed. My life was back on track and I just hoped that it would stay that way.

The day felt exactly like my first day at U.A.. The nervousness I felt which was overpowered by my excitement was a kind of high I thought I'd never feel again. I giggled to myself twirling around, feeling completely safe for the first time. I could only hope that Chrono and the others reached to safety as well. I was a bit worried about Kai since he had changed immensely from what I remembered. The usual Overhaul burst out in anger, at least to me, and would yell to get out but this one excepted it and left me to myself. But I could see the anger in his body language. Chances are he took it out on someone else and I didn't want that.

But I didn't want to think about that for the moment. I was back and that was all that mattered. By the time my train of thought finished, I was at the entrance of the school. Izu and Katsu had let me walk alone since they thought that I needed space, and I appreciated it a lot. I didn't want anyone near me for the moment, I just wanted to feel the wind in my hair without interruption.

There were reporters everywhere holding up a mic to me. They kept on asking questions, forgetting that I needed to attend the actual school. "Hey, hey! (Y/n), you're coming with us!" Someone grabbed my wrist and forcefully pulled me inside the compound which meant that if the media tried to get inside, it would be trespassing. "Phew! You've gotten really popular! Tamaki said you would be strong but damn!"

I finally observed who he was and when I realized he was Tintin, I almost gasped. "Mirio, p-please calm down..."

"Don't worry! She's fine. See?" Blue haired beauty walked over to us as well, giving me her cute smile. "I think we should introduce ourselves Mirio. She's probably confused."

"That's not necessary, Nejire. She's gonna meet us soon anyways." He smiled, pushing me into the building. "Go on, now! Don't be late for class!"

Da fuq?

I muttered a small 'okay' under my breath and continued on my merry way. This would be my last day coming to school from home as my last preparations were being made for me to move into the dorms. Today I would say goodbye to Oya and the others, excluding Eri. She was an important part of the investigation against the yakuza and they deemed that she should stay at the safest place in all of Japan, U.A. high school.

Oya agreed to let me move in for that exact reason. I had been through a lot of crap and what I needed most was safety, which I would receive from the school and the people that came with it. And when evening came, I received the safety I had been promised.

Moving out included a lot of teary eyed looks and sniffles, and in way I understood. Oya had lost their lover. They couldn't lose another. It was another reason why I wanted Aruto to stay behind with her. While I would be away, they would have company and someone to talk to. They wouldn't drown in grief and that was important for their mental health.

After reaching the class, I was met by most of my classmates welcoming me back and hugging me. The reunion was sweet and long with a few of them showing they're love in much weirder ways than the others.

For example Katsu, who yelled at me that he commended the fact that I could defeat a group of villains but quickly retracted the compliment by saying that this was exactly what heroes are supposed to do. And he was right.

Another person who was an exception was Shoto. He isn't a big fan of PDA so he gave me a pat on the head and a small smile, which was exactly what I expected from him.

All the others were relatively normal, hugging and rubbing of heads. Like in any anime the perverts were almost kicked out but me, being the sweetheart I am, let them hug me as well. But not too tight, nor too close. Wouldn't know where their hands would wander.

Finally, I thought as I laughed along with my one my friends' jokes, I feel safe.