This Is Too Much Bro

I groaned and lifted myself off my bed. Time had passed quickly and today was the recommended kids' entrance exam. The nightmares came and went, but I didn't let it hold me down. I did the usual routine, but put on more stretchy clothes. 

Ahhh~ I hope I meet Momo or Todoroki! I giggled to myself and finished up. Ona and Oya both bid me luck as I exited the house. It was a bit difficult, but I finally found my way to U. A. I sighed and walked in. I'm both nervous and exited. I don't even know anymore. 

I found my way to the exam room. Nervous, I opened the door. There weren't a lot of people, but there were enough to remind me about how unique this world was. My first course of action was to find the 1A members. 

Momo! I made a beeline towards her and chose the seat next to her. I took in a breath before tapping her on the shoulder. 

"Excuse me... Is this the recommended entrance exam room? I'm no so sure..."

"Yes! There aren't any other entrance exams going on here. At least not that I know of..."

"Oh! Thank you! My name's (l/n) (y/n)! What's yours?"

"Yaoyorozu Momo. But you can call me just Momo instead!" I shook her hands and started making small talk with her. She was rather fun to talk to, as expected from the queen she is. A voice boomed from somewhere, explaining that we were to stop talking and start the written test soon.

Wait... Do I even remember anything!?

I think I did good. At least I hope. Everything hangs on the physical now. Mic was the booming voice before, but this time he was standing with us physically. He led us outside and showed us the different tasks we were going to be evaluated on. A strength test of lifting items, a 'rescue' mission of collecting specific items and finally the infamous race. 

The first one was pretty easy, considering my quirk. Because of the hard training Musaki had given me, I was able to lift quiet a few tons without straining too hard. They didn't let us know how heavy the blocks were, but lifting them without my quirk was tough.

I could only lift two, but that was me trying my best. Adding on the nineteen I lifted with my quirk, I think I did pretty good. A guy came up to me and asked me if this was the best I could do. I nodded and he wrote it down on a clipboard. Just as he finished, I dropped all the blocks down and panted heavily. 

I looked around to see that only a handful of them had physical quirks, but they were very creative. Momo had made a sort of pulley and managed to lift quite a few of these blocks. She didn't seem to get too tired of the exercise and managed to do it ver elegantly. 

I scanned the crowd to find a specific red and white boy. Todoroki had lifted quite a few with his pHYSICAL STRENGTH WTF?! HOW!? I-   He used his ice to help support himself and signaled for the guy to note it down. 

The there was Yoarashi Inasa. Dude was a mad lad! He lifted bagillions with his quirk AND physical strength. No wonder he came first! The guy wrote down his total but he didn't drop all of it down together. He slowly let it down. He didn't even break a sweat! 

He noticed that I was staring, and waved to me. Startled, I started to blush. I must look like an idiot! Nonetheless, waved back to him. He smiled brightly at my direction, making me conclude that he is a literal ray of happiness and joy. 

"OKAY EVERYONE! FORST ROUND IS OOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEERRRRRRR! LET'S HEAD THIS WAY EVERYONE! SECOND ROUND! RESCUE MISSION!"

Jesus Christ the guys loud! I sighed and followed him over to the second area. It was chaos. Literal chaos. There was a building in front of us. It had three levels and a light blue-ish hue. But it looked like it was gonna collapse at any moment. And I did not want to go in there. But alas, that is exactly what we had to do.