𝟎𝟖. 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲

"Look, Grayson's got himself a girlfriend,"

Earlier on, Spy School 2~ Miles from Normal

"I've got our man," The same black-haired woman from the hallway spoke. Another pair of footsteps came her way.

"Nice one," The other person we saw in the hallway before said, "Don't you think he's a bit too... well I don't know; it just doesn't really seem like our guy."

"Ha! Exactly that is why you let Carson getaway," She responded, which she only received a sigh in return. "He's our best bet right now, we can't let him get away," she finished.

It was then when I heard a knock on our door, then someone opened it. This, someone, was the same brown hair and eyes man who Grayson was talking to earlier, "Hey guys, the coast is clear," 

---

9:20 PM

August 14

Top Secret CIA Academy of Espionage, Armistead Dorms

"You're kidding," Max exclaimed while I was trying to make my way to my dorm, "Ripley and Hale showed up, here, too- and you met them?"

"Yes," I said for what seemed like the hundredth time that evening.

"What were they like?" Addy asked.

"I don't know, I only actually talked to them for not long," I answered my levels of annoyance rising fast.

"Is it true they look like that?" A voice from behind teased. I whipped around to see Brian standing there, alone.

"Yes, you idiot!" I snapped. Everyone looked from me to Brian, something I didn't enjoy. I couldn't stand the silence anymore, so I kept walking.

To my surprise everyone but Brian followed, he was too busy laughing, "He made me crack, so now he knows how..." I thought to myself.

"Did we really get on your nerves that much?" I heard Addy say, now walking next to me.

I sighed, "Well, uh no. Not on my nerves- just annoyed a bit."

"Chipmunk, why would you ask that?" Max asked.

"Would you drop the chipmunk?" Addy said while stopping and turning around to face Max, "She cracked! Don't you see that? Meaning..."

"Ohh! I get it now!"

"Took you long enough," Addy said under her breath, to which I laughed a bit.

"I'm still lost," Jackson commented.

"Look it up," Addy flatly said not wanting to explain the topic again. Addy started walking again, so I followed until we were at the dorm doors.

"It's not good for someone to know how to get under your skin," I whispered to Jackson. He nodded with understanding.

"See you all tomorrow," I heard Max say.

"Yeah good luck guys," Jackson added.

"Good Night," Addy said while turning in.

"Night," I finished while turning to unlock my door.

---

"Anders!" I heard someone yell from across the hall. Class was about to start and I had no clue where to go. I turned around and saw Grayson, carrying a... piece of paper. I hope it's a map.

"Oh, hey," I said.

"Hey," Grayson said once he caught up, "here," he gave me the slip of paper.

"What's this?"

"Your classes what else?"

"Dunno, could've been a helpful map?"

"Pfft, forget it. We don't do maps,"

"We?"

"As in the CIA."

"Right, the reason is?"

"Could fall into the wrong hands, all that stuff."

"Well, that's helpful."

"You'll just have to ask your way around Anders," Grayson said with a smirk on his face.

I sighed, "Just what I needed," I looked at the slip and it had a list of all my classes,

|Anders, Charlotte

|Year 1, schedule

|Introduction to Self-Preservation- Professor Crandall

|Disguise- Harlan Kelly

|Physical Education- Coach Macauley

|Lunch Break

|History of Spying- Professor Randobal

|Cryptology- Joseph Crouch

|Long-term Undercover- Kieran Murphy

I looked right back at Grayson, "Would you be so kind and show me where Crandall's room is?" I plastered a sweet smile on my face and tried not to show any other emotion than respect and honor.

"Fine," Grayson said.

I dropped the act, "Thanks," Grayson rolled his eyes, now knowing what I did, and started walking off, to which I followed.

"Crandall's class is... this way." It took us a bit of time before getting to Crandall's class, but not too much that I was late.

"Here we are." Grayson flatly said.
I looked inside and saw a large lecture hall, with lots of people in it. Grayson opened the door and said, "Morning Professor," I looked around and there stood a man with wrinkly skin and crazy eyebrows, he did seem older though, and tired.

"Hello," I started, "I'm-"

"Yes, I know Miss. Anders," Professor Crandall said, receiving a couple of giggles from the back, "Do not be late again, sit." I sighed and turned around towards the seats and made my way towards the empty seat next to Grayson- to which everyone seemed surprised, "As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted," Crandall stated, "I do not tolerate by any means this jesting, giggling, or talking when not supposed to. You are here to learn how to defend yourself, not fool around- Michael, shush."

"Geez," I said under my breath, I knew for sure Crandall wouldn't be my favorite.

"Look, Grayson's got himself a girlfriend," Someone in the row behind us said. I turned around and to my surprise, it was Lilith, her long blonde locks framing the smirk on her face. Oh, how much I would love to- no.

"I'm not deaf Lilith, I can hear you loud and clear," I said while hiding the blush from my face.

"Idiots," I heard Grayson say under his breath. And with that, I turned my attention back to what Crandall was saying. 

---

(word count: 971) < jeez that's short

heyy, how was break? I hope it was nice, so because I really think I didn't deliver this past month, I decided to give you two updates today!

i hope you enjoyed it! <3

~daliah