𝟏𝟗. 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Walls are thin here."

Earlier on Spy School 2: Miles from Normal,

"I think we should start making our way to his dorm." Max said, "I can't wait to see what you guys were able to muster."

---

1615 Hours

Armistead Dorms XXX; Grayson Miller

Chapter 19

Knock, knock, knock.

"Grayson?" I asked, "You in there?"

Jack, Max, and I were in front of Grayson's dorm room. We had decided to meet with Grayson so that him and I could fill Max and Jack in on what happened earlier together. Hence, we decided to check for him in his dorm.

"Grayson?" Max echoed, louder this time.

Silence.

"Weird," Jack said as we exchanged glances, "If he is not in his dorm, then where is he?"

I shrugged, I decided to check the door to see if it was locked. To our surprise, it opened, but I didn't open the door all the way just yet. I turned and faced the boys.

"His door wouldn't just be open." I whispered.

Just then we heard someone mumble from the other side.

"Oh what the hell." Max said. He reached behind me and swung the door open.

Oh how I would never get the scene out of my mind.

There was Grayson on the floor hovering over a girl, Addy actually. He had his hand over her mouth, both of them out of breath.

"What the fuck?" Max said, eyes on the scene in front of us.

Grayson looked at us, then we locked eyes, "Charlotte, this isn't what it looks like."

I chuckled, "We'll let you two be." Addy squirmed under Grayson.

"Nice to see you again, Addy. How was your trip?" Jack said sarcastically.

Max was the first one out the door, his face red. I've never seen him this embarrassed. Jack was next out the door.

"Tree, in ten." I said to Grayson, then I was the last one out the door. I shut it behind me and sighed. When I got out Max and Jack were on the far side of the hallway walking away. I ran towards them. When I caught up to them we were at the stairs. I stared at my shoes, we were silent until Max said something.

"Did you guys see that too?"

"Yeah," Jack breathed, "You good?" I looked up, was he talking to me? Jack and I locked eyes. But it wasn't me who answered him, instead it was Max.

"Have I not been obvious enough?" Max asked.

"I think you have been." Jack responded.