𝟏𝟑. 𝐭𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲

"Oh-" Jack said finally understanding why I was uncomfortable, "Nobody, I mean- we, yeah- we, we didn't do anything- to uh, uh- to you know, to you," He stuttered.

Earlier on Spy School 2~ Miles from Normal

"Where were you when you took the video?" Cyrus asked.

"In the underground tunnels, I'm pretty sure it was room 64," Max answered.

"I'm taking a look," Cyrus said while getting up.

"I'm coming too," Erica said.

"No, you aren't, you are going to stay here and get two more phones," Cyrus said under his breath.

"Two?"

"Your-" Cyrus sighed, "Charlotte hasn't gotten hers yet, thanks to the incompetent principle of ours."

"Fine," Erica said while rolling her eyes, "Next time though, I'm coming with you," Cyrus nodded and turned to leave.

---

Chapter 13

Top Secret Academy of Espionage, Student Dormitories

2048 hours

"Is it just me or are they not telling us the whole story," Max said. Jack, Max, Grayson and I were in Max's dorm recalling the events of the day. We asked Addy if she wanted to join us, but she said she was tired, and wanted to head to bed.

"What do you mean the whole story?" Jack asked.

"Well, obviously they're not going to tell us everything," Grayson started while turning Max's chair around so that the back was facing the bed and sitting on it so that his arms were resting on top of the backrest, "half of the mission is classified anyway."

"Well yeah," I said while getting more comfortable on Max's bed, "I bet Cyrus is really the only one who knows everything about the mission."

"I second that," Jack said from beside me.

"Okay," Max started from his sofa chair, "This is what we know. There are these people- the guys on the footage. There're is also a mole – or multiple – in the CIA right now, in which we need to figure out who."

"Right," I said while nodding in agreement.

"Oh!" Jack exclaimed, "The mole(s) may or may not be in this enemy organization or working with, which is like, anti-CIA."

"That's a possibility," Grayson said.

"Anyway," I said, "Whoever the moles are, are in the CIA. Some are children, others are adults."

"Right, that's what the footage shows." Max said.

"So, a couple could be students, and a couple could be teachers or staff here." Jack said.

"Correct," I said while nodding.

"So, all we've got to do, is keep an eye out for suspicious people, and add them to the list." Grayson said while spinning in his chair.

"List?" Max asked.

"Yeah," Grayson said like it was obvious, we all stayed silent, "Oh come on, surely you all have a list of people who could be possible subjects,"