𝟏𝟖. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞

"I might have copied his whole computer onto this thing."

Earlier on Spy School 2: Miles from Normal,

"Now that I'm here, you'll have to work extra hard then." I said.

Brian laughed, "I like you." He slung his arm around my shoulders just like how Grayson had earlier. I rolled my eyes. Was this guy that dumb? Could he not tell I wanted him to leave? I gave Grayson a pointed look, but then looked up to Brian and smiled.

"Brian, right?" I asked. He nodded. "I think I like you too."

---

Chapter 18

Student Library

1520 Hours

"Okay Brian," Grayson said, looking at Brian. "If you would stop flirting with Charlotte, we really should get going."

I turned red.

Currently we were in the Student Library in the Nathan Hall building. Grayson and I were just on our way to the principal, Sidebottom's, office. We had gotten sidetracked and made our way to the library on our way there.

Things were going pretty well with Grayson. We were now on first name basis, and he was a lot nicer to me than he was earlier.

Brian laughed, "Where are you two headed?"

"We're just going to meet a friend." Grayson lied.

"Can I come with?" Brian asked. His question was directed towards Grayson but he was looking at me when he said it.

"No," Grayson started, "It's sort of a-"

Brian shifted his gaze towards Grayson, "Oh c'mon dude."

"Grayson's right," I said. "Maybe it is best if you don't come with us this time. It's a private matter." I gave him a sad smile.

Brian sighed, "Well alright, you owe me though." He winked. Gross.

I laughed, "Okay."

"Are you going to the assembly Professor Murphy called?" Brian asked Grayson.

"Probably not. I have to meet with Professor Randobal." Grayson said, sighing.

"Lucky." Brian groaned.

"He wants to go over important matters with me. His words."

"You'll have to tell me all about it then, hm?" Brian said, letting me go and patting
Grayson on the shoulder. "I'll see you around, eh?"

"Yeah sure," Grayson said.

"Bye, pretty." Brian said looking at me.

"See ya."

And with that he started walking in the opposite direction of us and left the library.