19:. First Night

Hyun's POV

Avery violently tugged on my arm and yanked me towards the parking lot.

"What are you doing?!" I pulled my arm away harshly, looking at him with shot eyes.

"I'm trying to help you! Do you want help or would you rather face things alone?!" Avery screamed towards my face while tears began to form.

"I-I just don't want to leave you alone anymore... I really want to be with you." Avery walked a few steps closer to me and pulled me into a comforting hug while resting his head onto my bare shoulders.

"I-I. Can we just go home? Please? I really don't want to be here right now." I pleaded slightly.

"Mkay!" Avery suddenly popped full of joy like nothing ever happened. I always enjoyed that quality of him, but sometimes I hated it because he could never take things seriously.

He twirled the keys on his index finger and playfully walked to the car. I opened the door and hopped in. As I was putting on my seatbelt, I could see Syung waiting at the stairs.

"Why is Syung there?" I asked.

"Oh, just some trouble she got into and she got banned from the campus." Avery chuckled.

I looked at Syung one last time and I could see a tall man pull up in front of her. Vinn appeared from the car and wrapped his arms around her waist.
He looked like he was in a Pervy mood as he kept fondling her repeatedly. It was really hard for me to watch, so I turned around. I could see Avery was staring at me this whole time, shit.

We were silent for the time being in the car ride. I was just twiddling my thumbs as I listened to the radio. Once we arrived, Avery let me go get myself packed while he went to go watch Running Man. I tiptoed up the stairs and pushed the opened door. I noticed that there was a slight cabinet that wasn't fully closed and was camouflaged into the wall. Being a curious person, I walked over and kneeled down and pulled the cabinet open. Bright colors of the food wrappers of chips, cookies, and other foods that tempted me. I saw a familiar package and was filled with happiness as I saw that it was my childhood snack SWEET CORN!!! I didn't hesitate to rip the bag apart and stuff my face with its delicious puffs. I could hear faint footsteps in the background, but I didn't hear it over my loud snacking.

"Ahem!" I looked behind me and it was Avery leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed." MY SWEET CORN!!!"

He ran over and slid on his knees, pushing me away and picked up the half empty bag. He stared at me with cold eyes as he really was mad at me.

"I went to watch Running Man for a few minutes and I see you eating my most favorite snack!" He yelled angrily and pushed the bag back to me." Take it, it's almost finished anyway."

Avery walked out of his room pouting and walked down the stairs. Half of me felt so bad that I broke into his stash, but the other half wanted to stuff the snack into my face again. I walked down the stairs quietly and snuck up on Avery. As he watched his show on his laptop, I handed a new bag of chips right to his face.

"We could've shared, y-know?" I stated while Avery turned around to look me in the eyes.

He grabbed the chips and set them on the table. As I leaned onto the couch, Avery pulled me down suddenly until I fell and laid on his lap.

"I need the comfort of a girl right now, and this is a pretty good show." He pleaded and snuggled me lightly.

"I guess one episode won't hurt." I said while sitting aside Avery and rested my head on his shoulders.

One episode became like ten episodes filled with laughter, tears, and lots of warmth. I could hear a key jingle into the key slot and heard heels tap across the tiled floor. I looked over. And Syung came into view, and worse Vinn was there too.

"Oh hey, Witchy-sis." Avery welcomed while his eyes were glued onto the screen.

Uh-oh, shit's about to go down...