6:. Backstabbed

Hyun's POV

A day has passed since I traded Vinn with my bra for more information about him. I've been thinking if I did the right choice or not, I wasn't sure. We had a day off yesterday, so I didn't go to practice with Sherri and Ivy. I got dressed in my finest band tee (PANIC AT THE DISCO) and my camo jeans. I felt so badass, and that's rare. I grabbed my bag and walked out of my dorm.

I roamed around the hallway, and I felt stares everywhere. I kept walking and whispers started to appear as well. Did something happen yesterday? I decided to ignore it and just focus on the practice. It was the last one before the concert which was next week.

I clicked open the door, and Sherri looked at me like something has happened.

"Lock that door quickly!" Sherri growled.

I got frightened since Sherri is really scary when she's mad. I locked the door and looked at her.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"You know what's wrong.."

"I really have no clue, Sherri. Could you stop playing the clues game and just tell me already!" 

"Ugh, did you sleep with Vinn? He's being saying you were a huge slut," Sherri hissed.

"What?!? I just gave him my bra for show. We never done it, he said he had a bet going on for him," I explain.

"Well. He won that bet and also ruined your image," Sherri says.

"I-I thought he was my friend," I mumbled, feeling betrayed.

"Well you're wrong, Hyun. You can't be letting people use you for your niceness." 

"I feel like I should stop being kind, and start being antisocial."

Tears were starting to form. I didn't want Sherri to see any of this, so I stormed out of the room and ran through the hallway, hitting people in the shoulders on the way. I had finally reached my dorm and I had nothing to do but cry. I sat in the corner, head at my knees. Tears streamed endlessly down my face as I faced the cruel reality.

I had been backstabbed once again...