4:. Why Me...

Vinn's POV

Aggh, why the hell did I kiss her hand? Now it's just awkward to be near each other. I started to head back to the campus. I was thinking of just telling Hyun what the bet was about and how I could trick Yejun and Chen that I actually slept with her. Should I? Those words ran through my head over and over again, but I felt like it would ruin our friendship fast. And she seemed like a good friend, a hot one too.

I was about to enter the main grounds for the campus when a black limo pulled right in front of me. The window rolled open and my mother was sitting there.

"Get in." She commanded coldly.

I walked around the back of the limo and opened the car door. I sat myself on the leather seats, wondering why she called me.

"What do you want? I was going back to the campus to study!" I exclaim.

"That's not what I'm here for. You already failed school. I could care less. I'm wondering who was that girl that you were talking to," she said.

"One of my new friends. Her name's Hyun," I reply warily.

"How stupid can you get, Vinn? You cannot be talking to girls, ESPECIALLY since you're still dating Syung," my mother growled.

"What the hell are you talking about? Syung literally dumped me, and she wanted nothing to do with me," I grumble.

"It doesn't matter if she likes you or not. It matters that her family's company and our company joins together for your future marriage with her," she snapped.

"I am not marrying that dumb snobby chick we all know as Syung. I would rather date anyone else other than her!" I cry out.

"I know you don't mean that, and Sehun does not own one of the major companies known to man. I've already set up a dinner so you and Syung may settle your differences," my mother said.

"Without my consent?!? Who do you think you are?" I hiss angrily.

"Your mother," she replied matter-of-factly.

"Whatever. I'm done talking about this," I sneer.

I stormed out of the car and slammed the car door closed. It felt like I would've broken it, but it wouldn't matter to me.

Why was I born into this company? Sure, being rich and all is fun, but when people start to treat you differently, it's literal crap. And to add on top of this, I can't choose who I want to marry, who I want to love, and who I want to start a family with. It's like it's all chosen for me...