15:. Own Little World

Avery's POV

How dare that son of a bitch. Ugh! I finally see Hyun after 5 years and he had to kill the mood. Where is that man whore? I stormed into the campus and angrily looked around for this Vinn guy. I wasn't familiar with this campus, so I felt like I got lost. As I was looking frantically for him, I bumped into a couple.

"Watch where you're going, idiot." The guy insulted.

"It's okay, Vinn. It was an accident." The girl holding on to his arm cooed.

I stopped for a moment. Is this the Vinn, Hyun was talking about? I didn't hesitate to hit him. I swung my fist right smack dab into his face and caused his lip to bleed.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" Vinn yelled.

"My problem? What about you? You just broke up with Hyun and you move on to her?!" I growled.

"Hyun was just not my cup of tea." Vinn grumbled loudly." It isn't your problem anyway, so get out of it."

"Cup of tea? Hyun is the most greatest person to ever exist, and to break up with her cowardly like that? You're just a nimwit who just wants sex." I stormed off and pushed the doors angrily.

I found my car and opened the door violently. I quickly whipped out my keys and turned on the engine.

"Avery! What is going on?!" Hyun asked worriedly.

"You're not going to live in that dorm ever again. You're gonna stay in my apartment for now." I grumbled.

"Are you insane?" Hyun yelled.

"I'm only protecting you, Hyun! I don't want you to see that guy!" I explained." He already has another woman!"

I didn't mean to blurt that out, but I was so mad. I could see Hyun have tears starting to form up. I didn't want to see her cry anymore, and as a reflex I pulled her closer to me. I lifted her chin and slowly touched her lips against mine. She didn't flinch, she didn't push me away; she just closed her eyes lightly and tears started to run. In the corner of my eye, I could see Vinn and his girl staring in our car. He seemed tempered, but who cares?

Hyun and I were in our own little world now.