2:. The Bet

Vinn's POV

The door slams shut and I heard a click.

They really didn't want us there. Yejun and Chen started to crack up like I had said something funny. They had tears in their eyes from laughter.

"WHAT? GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER!" I scolded.

"Haha, Vinn! You gotta pay up now." Yejun stated.

"Hmm? Why, I'm not paying you guys anything," I said.

"Dude, the bet. Those three girls were the only ones you haven't slept with yet, and you got tomorrow before the bet ends. I doubt you'll make it," Chen snickered.

"What about you huh? I bet you haven't even touched them," I retaliated.

"I already took Sherri's cherry," Chen winked. "and Yejun knows Ivy's gonna hit up his phone tonight."

"Goddamit! So I'm stuck with Miss Chasity Belt here? What the hell guys?" I groaned.

"Mhm, you've been doing this for a long time. Gotta give you a challenge once in awhile." Chen said.  "Well I'm dying over here. Wanna get some food?"

"Of course. Vinn, you wanna come?" Yejun asked.

"Nah, I gotta win this bet. I ain't paying you guys fifty bucks. Ughh," I started to walk back to my dorm.

I walked through the boys corridors, and there was no one in plain sight. Maybe it was lunch time for most of the guys. I open the door to my dorm and was surprised that my moving boxes came over already. I plopped down at my little bunk and stared at the celing.

"Crap, what am I going to do? I wish you were still here, Syung. Then, I wouldn't have gotten myself into all this." I mumbled.