7:. Weight Off My Shoulders

Vinn's POV

Yejun and Chen were so amazed when I told them that I slept with Hyun. I was like their idol, and they wanted to learn my tips. It was weird that they asked so many questions, but when I showed them 'proof', they became silent. I decided to return Hyun's bra back since I really didn't have any use for it anymore.

I started to make my way to her dorm when, all of a sudden, three girls came out of nowhere.

"Are you Vinn?" one of the girls asked.

"Yup, the one and only!" I replied cheerfully.

"OMG, so you're the one who slept with that whore?" the other girl asked.

"Whore?" I asked looking confused.

"Yeah, that Hyun chick. I knew she was a slut when I first saw her," the first girl said while the other two nodded.

"Hyun is not a whore! Get your facts together before you make a conclusion. Idiots..." I exclaim.

I stormed off and knocked on Hyun's door. The door was unlocked, and it opened by itself.

"Hyun? Are you there?" I called.

"Get the Hell away from me, you bitch!" Hyun screamed.

"What's wrong?" I asked, completely oblivious to the situation.

"Don't act innocent! I know what you did. All I ask is why? I listened to you when no one would, I comforted you when no one understands." She bursted in tears.

I didn't know what to do, so I hugged her.

"Hyun, I don't know what I did. I really don't, but I know that I will never hurt you..." I cooed soothingly.

She sniffed, "You really don't know, do you?"

"Not a clue. I would like it if you told me," I reply.

"People have been calling me slut, whore, hurtful names because you made up the story." I could see it pained her to recall this.

"Hyun... I never said anything like that. I said that I had a crush on you, and I finally told you. I said it was romantic. It was lovely. I would never call you a whore." I whisper.

"Then it's your friends..."

"Don't worry, I'll talk to them later, but now I'm here for you." I assured.

"That's a relief, I felt like I was backstabbed..." Hyun sighed.

"You will never ever be backstabbed again, because I will protect you. I-I like you Hyun..." I confess while blushing a deep red.

Finally, I had taken off a huge weight off of my shoulders. I looked over to her face to see her reaction.

She had fallen asleep.

I picked her up and laid her down on her bunk and tucked her in. I kissed her on the forehead.

"Have sweet dreams Hyun. Dream of me tonight," that was all I could say.

I didn't want to be a creeper and watch her sleep. I let myself out and locked the door. I couldn't do anything but cheer! I felt so overwhelmed with happiness.

Hyun's POV

"I'll dream of you, I promise." I whispered to myself...