16:. A Lightbulb Appeared

Vinn's POV

I saw her...

I saw Hyun in a vehicle just smooching it away with another guy. I couldn't see her face so well since her back was facing me. I felt so betrayed; so used. Was I really nothing to her that I was replaced so easily? I was thinking throughly until Syung interrupted me.

"Haha! Look, you ex is making out with Avery!" she chuckled until tears started to form.

"Avery?" I questioned her.

"Yeah, Avery. You don't know him?" she asked curiously." He's supposedly my step-brother."

STEP-BROTHER?! So if Hyun ends up with Avery, I will have to see her every single time. Shit. I looked over at Syung and I saw her step closer to the car. She knocked on the glass window and seemed annoyed. Did she not like Hyun? The window slowly pulled down and there laid Avery with Hyun behind him.

"Yes, witch?" Avery snapped. I guess they had one of those step-sibling feuds.

"YAH! You can't say that to your older sister!" she corrected harshly while stopping her foot.

"Well since you're older, I wanted to call you a witch, y-know? Since you look like one of those wrinkly ones that melt with water." Avery laughed loudly with Hyun snickering softly.

By Hyun's eye-smile, I could tell she was happy around this guy. I was so curious on what their past was, but I didn't want to intervine. I walked over there and pulled Syung's arm, forcing her to move away from Avery.

"Hey! I wasn't done scolding him. I wa-" I pulled her close into a light kiss to shut her up, and also to make Hyun a little irritated.

"Disgusting. Guess the man whore met his prostitute for the night." Avery teased and closed the window. He took off fast and in a blink of an eye;he left.

Ugh, this kid gets on my nerves.

Syung pulled away from my arms,"What the hell was that?!?"

"A kiss. Why? Can't a guy kiss a girl he likes?" I faked a light cheeky smile.

Syung shrugged lightly," I guess so, but at least tell me a warning before you pull a move like that! I don't want to look ugly if paparazzi decide to take a picture of us." she pulled her compact out to check if she looked okay.

While I looked at Syung putting makeup, a lightbulb popped out of my head. What if I make Hyun jealous until she has no choice, but to take me back forever? Oh, such a clever plan. GO BRAIN! And I know how just to set off her fuse.