8:. High From This Feeling

Hyun's POV
The thought of Vinn liking me made me smile. I couldn't with reality.

I don't know if I liked him back...

---

I tried to dress nice without looking like a Barbie doll, and I thought it w him for now. I'm a horrible liar, and I'll turn red if I see him. I wanted to tell Ivy and Sherri the news, so I imeddiately ran to our practice room to tell the news.

"SHERRIIII! IVYYY!" I screamed in joy. I pulled them into a group hug.

"What's up with you today? Just yesterday, you wouldn't get out of your room," Sherri asked.

"I know, but something cheered me up," I replied happily.

I told him the whole entire story, and soon they were screaming.

"Oh how romantic!" Ivy cried out.

We were then talking about boys, until I heard a knock. Vinn and the others had entered the room, and there was a small silence.

"Hey," Vinn greeted.

"Uh, hey," I greeted back.

"So, Hyun. I didn't know you were a whore. Never occurred to me, you should hit me up sometime," Yejun offered.

The memories came back to me again. After I finally got over them, now someone is bringing it up again. I was about to lash at him when I was interrupted.

"You mothe-" I growled.

"Who do you think you're talking to, Yejun?" Vinn interuppted.

"Well Hyun of course. She wanted the D, so I'm offering it to her," Yejun replied.

"Shut the fuck up. You shouldn't be talking to my girlfriend like that," Vinn growled.

Girlfriend? What the hell is happening?!?! I didn't want to cause anymore drama, so I stormed out of the crowded room and ran away. I'm a coward, I know... I ran towards the exit and violently pushed the doors open.

Vinn's POV

"Look what you did! Are you done ruining people's lives now?" I growled.

"Hey! Don't blame me! I never know she was your girlfriend!" Yejun apologized.

"Whatever. Just stay away from her." I grumbled.

I went to go look for her. Did I scare her off? No, I couldn't. I guess she just hates drama. I ran everywhere inside of the campus yelling her name. She wasn't in her dorm, not in the cafeteria, nowhere. Until I realised I didn't look outside yet. I ran to the quad area and found Hyun sitting at that same bench.

"HYUN!" I yelled out to catch her attention. She looked my way.

I ran towards her and hugged her tight "I was so worried about you."

"I'm not five, I can take care of myself." she said, sniffing.

"I'm sorry I piled that on you. I wanted him to stay away from you, so I had to call you my girlfriend," I explained.

"Is that the only reason?" she pulled herself away from my grasp.

"Guess so, why?" I asked.

"Nothing, just I heard a different reason last night." she said in a gloomy tone.

I laid there speechless for a while. I didn't know she heard it. I thought she passed out...

"Yo-you heard that?" I asked.

"Mhm, pretty clear." she replied confidently.

"I-uh didn't know," I was still shocked.

"You're blushing," she said while chuckling.

I pulled my scarf up to cover my face. I felt embarrased.

"Why are you hiding it? I think its adorable," Hyun smiled while pulling my scarf down.

"It's embarrassing!"

"Who cares? Your girlfriend doesn't care," Hyun smirked.

"Huh?" I asked, confusedly.

She quickly pecked me on the cheek "I'll let you think about that, but for now I gotta bail."

She waved goodbye and ran back into the campus. I didn't flinch a single nerve, I was that speechless. Is this what true love feels like?

If so, I feel like I'm high on this feeling...