9:. The Awkwardness Began

Hyun's POV

I didn't know what I just did. It was like my reflexes were uncontrollable at that point in time. Even though I was a coward, I was able to pull off a peck. Ugh, You're changing me Vinn. I decided to man up and go to practice today since that's the only thing I could do right now. I walked towards my dorm and frantically went looking for my guitar.

"Looking for this?" a voice called.

I looked up and on my bunk, it was Vinn, pretending to strum my guitar.

"How did you get in here?" I asked in shock.

"You really don't close the door, do you?" he said playfully as he points to my door that was wide open.

"Oh, well sorry. I didn't know pervs would have the gut to get in," I replied sarcastically.

"Hey! You shouldn't be calling your boyfriend a perv," He stuck his tongue out playfully.

"Psh. I could call you whatever I want. Wait, did you just say boyfriend?" I asked surprisingly.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't," Vinn chuckled and started to run away with my guitar.

"Goddammit Vinn!" I followed after him while I knew he was much more faster than me.

"Look at me! I can sing and play!" he yelled while looking back at me.

We were running through the hallway as many people stared at us like we were drunk or something. I felt a rush of adrenaline as I chased him. It was like nothing that I've ever felt before. Once I looked back at him, he had ran into my practice room. I quickly had to run in there since I didn't want Sherri and Ivy to know yet. They would go nuts. I finally had reached the door and I could hear Vinn panting while trying to say something. I rushed to open the door and ended up smacking Vinn in the process.

"So sorry. He stole my guitar." I explained while panting.

"I stole your guitar because you wouldn't talk to me!" Vinn replied while rubbing his head.

"Woah, woah. What the heck is going on?" Ivy asked.

"He stole m-"

"MY HEART!!" He yelled out.

"Whaa?" By the look on their faces, Ivy and Sherri were shocked.

"You mother-" I began.

"I love you too." He interrupted again.

"UGHH," I growled

There was pretty much no reason left for me to be in there. Vinn stole my guitar, told my friends, and I bet he's gonna tell all of his other friends as well.

"What? I'm not shy to say!" he replied while smiling his contagious smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Readers!

I would like to thank you again for 1. Reading this and the story and 2. 300 likes & counting!!

I can't put in words how happy I am to see that eyeball have 300+ next to it. Since I don't want you guys to be confuzzled, I have asked my friends to correct any grammar errors (I'm pretty bad at grammar xD). Sorry If this chapter is short and out of the blue, but I wanted to make a funny moment. Anyways, Thank you and enjoy an awesome New Year!