19:. The Concert Begins...

Hyun's POV

The theme of the concert was Kpop since it was Korean-American Week (Yes, that is a REAL holiday). My group wanted to play an acoustic version of Like A Cat by AOA , but I had another idea. I ran towards the entrance, bumping into a awfully familiar guy (wink wink 😏 guess who?) . I didn't have time to sit and ponder who it was. I ran towards the practice room and scared the crap out of them.

"Guys! I've got a great idea!" I yelled excitedly, followed by Avery.

---------------------------------
Avery's POV

Hyun and her friends booted me out of the room since I guess they wanted it to be a surprise. I walked towards the stage of the concert with my hands in my pockets. I sat myself down and stared around the area. Syung was looking retarded just walking around like a drunk person.

"Yah! What the hell are you doing here?" She yelled as she ran over to me, or tried to. She was wearing these HUGE heels that were impossible to walk on, yet she still bought it.

"I wanted to see my friend preform." I smiled cheekily while staring at her.

"Friend? Well then, tell your friend to get out of here!" She commanded me." Vinn can't focus when there is scum performing." She explained disgusted as Hyun was the equivalent of scum.

"Shut the duck up." I wasn't allowed to swear near her kind of else she'll tell father. "Who are you to tell her she can't or can perform? I didn't know you were the principal, witch." I grumbled and sagged down the metal chair.

"You can't call me witch! Ugh! I can buy the campus and boot all of these students, so Vinn and I can be alone." She yelled so loud that the nearby students could hear her.

"Wow, selfish much? These students are trying to go to this school to learn, and you're just gonna kick them out for your own liking?" I screamed so that the students could hear me, and they did.

"What the hell is wrong with you, bitch? Take your drama somewhere else and leave us out of it." A nearby guy cursed at her.

"I-uh. I w-" Syung stumbled at her words.

"Can we kick her off the premises? I don't want to perform to an idiotic person." A girl commanded while making her way into the campus doors.

Syung turned deep red. I didn't know if it was embarrassment or anger, but she turned red all right. She stomped away in her 7 inch heels, leaving her purse behind. Being the curious type, I decided to take a look in her purse. I found a huge bottle of anti-depressants, gum, a bejeweled wallet, and some pain-killers. Wha-why would she need so many pills?

In a flash, everything got set up and the concert was finally beginning. There was many songs from Big Bang, 4Minute, Block B, and EXO. God, no variety? Then Vinn and his group was called to the stage. As they stepped onto the stage, I noticed that Vinn was smiling while his two friends looked depressed.

"GO VINNIE BOO!" I could hear in the distance." WIN IT FOR MEEE!!"

Vinn held his microphone close to his mouth and started to sing. I can't lie, he could sing alright, but he kept winking and acting flirtatious to the crowd. It felt like I was watching a Royal Pirates music video.

"Thank you! That was Drawing The Line!" The drummer announced. "Now is Hyun, Ivy, and Sherri's performance of Like A Cat!"

Finally, talent has begun. Hyun looked nervous and scared as she hated performing in public. She pulled a stool and went into her focus mode. Sherri started to play on the piano and I knew that it was "Who You" by G-Dragon, but it was a slow version.

"Congratulations, you're already meeting someone new." Hyun sang in the microphone in a sad tone." I hope it works out, although it's a bit early..."

Oh smacks. She's singing this to Vinn. No, I gotta get her out of here before Syung or Vinn come up and complain. Once the performance was over, I ran up to the stage and forcibly pulled Hyun away from her friends