17:. His Apartment

Hyun's POV

My heart started to ache. I already broke up with Vinn today, kissed Avery, and now I meet the son-of-a-bitch Syung. So much drama today, I can't even process anything. Avery glanced at me repeatedly with the rear-view mirror. I could tell he was worried about me since he saw Vinn pull such a douchy move.

"Where are we going?" I decided to end the awkward silence.

"My apartment!" Avery said cheerfully."Don't worry, it's clean."

We ended up talking about his apartment for no aparent reason, but it was better than ending up in tears. Avery pulled the car over into a concrete driveway. I took myself out of his car and followed him to his so-called wondrous apartment. He clicked open the door and delicious scents wafted the air. How could an apartment look so big? I was so amazed at everything; from the furniture to the small objects.

"Make yourself comfortable. I mean, you are staying here for a while." Avery brushed his hand through his hair and plopped onto the bright red couch.

"I can't believe you could afford this place! Before, you couldn't even afford a decent Walmart skateboard!" I chuckled.

"Haha, yeah. That was before my dad remarried to some really rich lady, and I ended up moving out. Here I am." he explained.

"I'm gonna take a look upstairs. I want to see where I'm sleeping for tonight." I excitedly pranced up the glossy stairs while Avery was following playfully.

I looked to find a small hallway with 4 doors.

"Over here." Avery pointed at a brown door with a silver handle.

I turned the knob and a huge queen bed took my attention. It has a sea-green blanket that I absolutely loved. I couldn't help myself by to jump onto the bed and melt. I looked over at the nightstand and I could see pictures of Avery from when we were young, when he graduated, and his father.

"Wait a minute, is this your room?!?" I asked surprisedly.

He nodded." Who you think it was?"

"But I-I thought we were gonna sleep in different rooms!"

"Well unless you want to sleep in the bathroom, coat closet, or the storage room. I suggest to bunk here with me." He insisted gently.

"Wha-what?" I laid there speechless until something hit my head.

"Crap. Ugh, fucking hell!" I mumbled.

"Jeez, if you didn't want to sleep next to me so bad. Why didn't you just say it?" Avery grumbled loudly.

"No no. It's not that, it's just I was fed up so much that I forgot the concert today." I explained while facepalming myself repeatedly.

"Concert?" Avery asked confused.

"Yeah, we were supposed to preform today. The theme was Kpop and my friends and I were gonna do something from a Kdrama we watched."

"Then why can't you do it now?"

"We don't have enough time to get to the campus!"

"Well the more we sit here, the more minutes are lost. Shall I take you to that concert?"

-------------------------------------------

I AM SO SORRY CHINGUSSS. I had been caught up with school (Quarter was ending.) , suffering from a huge writer block, AND also writing my new story (*cough cough* In my published works: Part 1 *Cough Cough*). I also had a flu that had lasted 3-4 days, and to add that I had a band concert on Weds. So, yeah busy week. BUT IM BACK AND WITH A SWING TOO! DONT WORRY CHINGUS, I GOT YOUR UPCOMING CHAPTERS HERE!