Chapter 64 The End

Elsa POV

The alarm wakes me up from my blissful sleep. I groan stretching my arms. I hate School. I then laid in my bed for a bit and uneasy feeling settling in my stomach. I quickly say up rushing to the bathroom. I then lifted up the toilet seat as I threw up.

After awhile, I sat up wiping my mouth with toilet paper. I then sat their for a moment my eyes closing. Maybe I should just skip school. I was feeling to well at the moment and it wasnt mandatory. Sighing I sat up and made my way downstairs. My Mom was home making breakfast, she didn't have to go in tell noon.

"Hey, Mom." I said as I walked into the kitchen. She turned to look at me a smile on her lips but quickly faded as she looked at me. "Sweetie why aren't you dressed?" She asked. I sighed taking a seat. "I'm not feeling well. Do you think I can stay home?" I asked. I don't thi k it would really matter if I missed one day. And my exams were already done. So there was need to show up for the rest of the school year.

I watch as my mom set down her phone and walked over to me. She then put her hand on my forehead. "Hmm your not burning up." She said as she pulled her hand back. "I guess you can stay home. Since it's not mandatory to show up to school. You did finish your exams right?" I nodded. She then kissed my forehead.

"Okay, I'll let the school know. Why dont you just go back upstairs take a nice warm bath okay?" I smiled, "thanks mom." I then made my way back upstairs as I went straight to the bathroom. I then turned on the bath. As I grabbed a pair of clean clothes and a towel. I then made my way back into the bathroom.

Once I was fully undressed I slowly sat down into the bath as I laid my head against the wall. I sighed, at the relaxing feeling. This was truly the best feeling.

I must have dased off as I slowly opened my eyes. Their was a knock on the door. Sighing I slid out of the bath grabbing my towel wrapping it around my body. I then went to the door. "Who is it?" I aske before opening the door. It was Jack. I forgot to text him.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to text you." I said looking down. "It's alright, your not feeling well I completely understand." I nodded. "Besides, I don't have to be at school." I smiled as my eyes laned on the bag in his hand. I then looked back up at Jack. He looked down seeing the bag. "Oh, ya this is for you. It has all your favorite things." I sighed kissing Jack's cheek.

"Thanks, I'll be out in a minute okay?" He nodded. I quickly quickly got dressed and made my way making sure to throw my clothes in the laundry bin. I then turned to Jack who was sitting on the bed smiling. I walked over to him as he opened his arms. I then slid into them as we sat their in a comfortable silence. A couple mintues later I leaned back. "Wanna watch a movie?" "Sure." I then got off his lap. Then began making my way to the table. Where I had kept my remote.

I then say back down with him. "What do you wanna watch?" I asked turing to face Jack. Who was looking at me with love in his eyes but another emotion but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. "Whatever you want Love." He then leaned in and kissed my lips for a quick second before pulling back. I then looked through the list of shows. "How about binge watching stranger things?" I suggest.

"Whatever you want." I then clicked play as we began to eat, the meal that Jack brought.

Skip time

I sighed in content, somehow I had fallen asleep. Opening my eyes I sat up, trying to feel for Jack. But he was no where in sight. Frowning I sat up. Maybe he had to do something. I grabbed my phone checking any messages but there was none. Sighing I got out of bed and made my way downstairs. Anna should be home.

I then made my way to the kitchen as I watched Anna opened the coverds quietly as possible. "Sneaking around and trying to find chocolate?" I asked. She jumped up turing around to face me. A light smile made way to her lips. "Someone is feeling better." She said as she leaned over the counter.

"Ya, I am, now back to what I was saying. Trying to sneak around finding the secret stash of candy that Mom hid from you." I said a sly smirk made way to my face as I watch her roll her eyes. "Okay, yes maybe I was trying to find the secret stash of candy but can you blame me." I smiled shaking my head.

I began walking towards her as I made my way towards the covers. As I grabbed a jar. "I suppose not, but you know better then to be sneaking around and trying to find the candy that mom hid." I then pulled a bag full of kisses, Hershey's, kit kats, twix, etc. "Dont tell mom." I said, as I grabbed an apple and made my way up stairs.

Sighing I decided I would pick out what to were tomorrow maybe even rearrange my room but first I need to text Jack.

Text convo

Elsa: Hey, What happened to you?

I waited a few minutes for him to reply but within 3 minutes he had replied.

Jack: Sorry, something came up. Raincheck?

Elsa: Sure! I'll see you tomorrow. Love you.

Jack: Love you too

End of Convo

After I had finished texting and satisfied with my answer well mostly. I set my phone down and began looking for an outfit. Deciding on I picked a black long sleeve shirt with a plaid skirt with some black flats.

I then heard my ring tone go off. I quickly grabbed it seeing Punzie had texted me.

Another Text convo cause why not.

Punzie: Hey! So why don't we all hangout tomorrow.

Elsa: Sure! What time?

Punzie: Well I was thinking me, you, and Merida spend our time at the mall.

Elsa: So basically a girls dayout?

Punzie: ya, and maybe later we invite the boys?

Elsa: Sure, sounds like fun.

End of text convo.

Sounds like tomorrow is going to be a long day.

And I was right. It was now the next day and we all decided not to go to school again. And now we were all at the mall. The day started out with a massage which was very much needed. Then we did a little shopping well Me and Merida. Punzie went over bored. Buying at least 10 different things if everything. And by 10 I mean 10.

Then we went to go to the salon in which we got our nails and hair down. Punzie had got her nails done a light pink with hearts on the ring finger. Merida had got hers done red, black gold. Not wanting to go really all out. I then got a light blue wanting to keep it simple. After a little of time of us girls we called the boys wanting to meet up with them.

We all then made our way to the movies where we watch a movie meeting other people from school. Which they joind us playing mini golf and laser tag. After that we said goodbye and made our way to the nearest cafe. Which saled the best cheeseburgers, and milkshakes their was.

After ordering we all took a seat in the booth. Me cuddling up to Jack. I dont know why but I suddnely got the urge to be more around him. "So, I was thinking for prom we all meet up here?" Punzie said. "I'll even pay for a limo." I smiled a bit. "Sure!" I said, looking up at Jack who was nodding his head 'yes'. "Okay then its agreed. We all meeting up here and I'll buy the limo."

After everyone agreed are food and drinks had shortly arrived. "I want to make a toast." Punzie said lifting up her milkshake everyone else doing the same. "To being friends."

The room then filled with 'cheers' from the booth in the corner. The six of them together until the following week. Six years later and the story is far from over. This is just the beginning.

The End

A/N This will be the last chapter of this book. But the sequel is on its way. I know most of the stuff in this book didn't quite make sense like what happened to Hans or Something about cheerleading but in the sequel we are goanna go through flashbacks of how Elsa and Jack broke up. But there is a secret waiting to be told. I will update Feburary Wensday 10. So stay toon.