Chapter 43 Not everything last forever

Important Author's Note. Down below.

Hiccup POV

The week went by painfully slow. But I had to wait. And I think Astrid Sense something was up. Cause she wouldn't leave me alone. Only when I go to the bathroom or changed. But she would wait outside the door.

Like seriously. And plus I'm following behind on my study's. And I couldn't take my mind off Merida. Why did she have to make me wait so long?

"Alright class. That's it for today. Your homework is to do page 24 to 28. Then read the next chapter In our book."
The teacher explained. Crap I zoaned out. I leaned over to Jack.

"What is she talking about?" I wisperd.

He looked at me and smirked. Before whispering to me. "You zoaned out yet again huh?" He asked.

I nodded. "So what is she taking about?"

"Well we have to read the next chapter in to kill a mocking bird. Then do 24 to 28. In our packet we have." He wisperd.

I nodded. "Mr. Frost and Mr. Haddock. Pay attention class is not over yet." The teacher said standing directly in front of us. As the other kids laughed.

The teacher then explained further about the homework assignment. The bell finally rung. I grabbed my bag and books and walked out of class with Jack behind.

Before I had the chance to walk out the door hands wrapped around me. I froze and looked down to see Astrid. How the heck did she get here already class got out not even two minutes ago. And her class is all the way on the other side of the building.

"I missed you." She said. As she untangled her arms from my waist. I put on a fake smile. "Ya. Well I gotta go. Can't be late for my next class." I said and began walking to my next class.

But stopped when I was pulled back. "What do you mean next class? You have lunch right now." She asked. Folding her arm's.

"Right. Sorry I've just been so stressed with school and stuff." I said as I walked towards my locker.

"Ya, I've noticed you've been acting strange." I didn't say anything and just kept walking. "Hiccup! Are you seriously ignoring me right now?" She asked. As we got to my locker.

"No I just don't have time for this. So can you just drop it." I said yanking open my locker only for it to be slammed.

"No! I can't just drop it. Your acting different. And I get it your stressed but, so is everyone else." She said shouting a bit. As the few kids who walked by or was near turned there attention to us.

I sighed. "Astrid can you drop it? And leave me alone. Your always around and your being to clingy. Seriously I can't go to the bathroom or to class in peace." I said my fists clenching.

"Oh, so your turning this on me now huh." She glared before speaking. "Well I'm sorry that I wanted to know what was bugging my boyfriend. When you've been ignoring me and not saying when I walk by or talking me out on dates or kissing me in public." She said as she kept adding more things that I didn't do.

"See this is what I'm talking about your being way to clingy. I need to be alone and away from you." I said as I turned my focus back to my locker.

"How am I being clingy? When all I want is to spend time with my boyfriend."

I sighed this needs to end. I cant take it anymore. If I spend another second with her I'm goanna lose my mind.

I turned to Astrid. Shutting my locker close. "Look Astrid. I think we need to break up. This is to much for me. Your to much."

Her face froze. Before turning into a glare. "What! Why are you breaking up with me? What did I ever do? Huh."

"Look Astrid I'm sorry but, your to much for me." I said and walked away.

"Hiccup you can't just walk away. We need to talk about this." She said as she chased after me.

"No! Astrid we are done. Finsh." She scoffed. "Why?! Was it because I was being to clingy. I can change." I shook my head. And looked at Merida she was standing with the rest of our friends. As they watched.

After a couple of seconds Astrid followed my gaze. And turned to look at me. "It's her isn't? The reason why your breaking up with me? It's because of her." She glared.

"No it's cause your to much for me."

She huffed. Before waking away. I sighed. And looked back at my friend's. They were walking over to me. Jack frowned and patted my back as Elsa and Punz hugged me. But all I could look at was Merida. She looked sad. But I could tell in her eyes she was happy.

"It's alright Hiccup." Flynn said. "I didn't really like her anyways."

"Shut up Flynn." Punzie said snaking the back of his head.

"Ow. What was that for?" He asked. She glared giving him the look. 'To shut up or else.'

I laughed. "Let's go lunch." I said. They gave me a look. "Guy's I'm fine. I already new we would break up if not sooner then later on."

They nodded still not convinced. As we walked to the lunch room me and Merida walked behind. "So.." I started.

"Hiccup. It hasn't even been a week yet and you still broke her heart." Merida said.

"I know but, she was driving me crazy. And if I didn't do it then I would have snapped." I whispered.

"Okay. Now all you have to do is wait a week. And will talk." I stopped dead in my tracks. "What? But you said if I broke up with Astrid then waited a week we could date."

She shook her head. "No I didn't. I never said what would happen. I said we would talk. And plus you broke the deal. You  broke up with her before the week was over.

I sighed. "Fine we will talk after a week. But I will have you in the end." I said muttering the last part.

Switching to Jack POV

"Don't you think it's strange? They break up all a sudden." Elsa asked. I looked at her. "What do you mean?"

"Hiccup he just suddenly breaks up with Astrid. I mean I get it Astrid she's not a nice person but, it's strange."

I nodded. "Ture. But it's none of our business." She sighed. "I know but, come Hiccup he just doesn't suddenly break up with someone all of a sudden. They looked happy together for the most part right?" She said pulling away from me sitting up.

"Elsa. Hiccup didn't like Astrid. He only dated her because he wa.." I stopped myself from saying anymore. She looked at me. "He what?"

I shook my head. "Nothing. Now come back here. I wanna watch this show with my girlfriend by myside cludding with me." I said.

She rolled her eyes grinning a little. She then leaned in. As we rubbed our nose together. She then pecked my lips. I then pushed play. As I pulled her closer. Her head on my chest and my arms wrapped around her.

A/N: So I've been thinking I'm goanna change my UPDATEING day to only Wensdays. So that way I have time to write and won't be so rushed when comes to writing.