Chapter 27 Music

Jack POV

The fall festival was this week and it was FRIDAY. Which meant two things Merida birthday and Fall Festival. There usually is rides, games, food, and stands. The school usually picks the clubs of the school like Football, cheerleaders, chess club, ect.

Me and the boy's are trying to figure out what to do for our stand.

"How about a baking sale." Flynn said.

"Nah that's boring and let's be honest do any of you know how to bake?" Ashton said.

"Your right what about a crafting booth."

"No. Let's do you something fun." Ashton continued.

"Ash come on we only have three hours until we give the Council our idea." I said getting annoyed.

"What about a sailing booth. Where we sale stuff. Like our stuff. Stuff we don't want." A guy said.

"What if we did a photo booth." Hiccup said.

"We can't the chess club already picked it." Flynn said.

"What if we did a kissing booth. Each of us take turns while having blindfolds on. While people pay 5 dallors." Ashton said.

"That actually sounds like a good idea." Aster said.

"Okay so it's agreed we are doing a kissing booth." Ashton said getting up.

We were about to leave when someone stopped us.

"Wait we have a problem." Flynn said.

"And that is?" I asked.

"We need girl's to kiss boy's. It can't just be us."

"Right. Ash since this is your idea. You find the girl's."

Everyone nodded. "Fine. I'll fine some people." We all got up and left.

I walked to my locker. And saw Elsa waiting by it and reading a book. "Hey snowflake."

She didn't reply. She's probably way into her book. I poked her shoulder.  She looked up. "Oh hey Frosty."

"Hey. So ready to get going?" I asked. We planned to go to her house. Since we had a project for music class. We had to make a duet.

"Yes. I already have the perfect lyrics." She said smiling.

"Great. Let me just grab my stuff and we will go to your house."

She nodded. I grabbed the rest of my binders and put them in my back pack. I then shut my locker. I grabbed her hand and we walked to my car.

I opened her door. She got in buckling her seat belt. I shut the door and walked to the other side and got in. I then started the car and then I drove to Els house.

We finally arrived at Elsa house and we were now sitting in her room.

"So let's get started." She said pulling out sheets of paper.

"Okay."

The rest of the time me and Elsa were coming up with song lyrics and the beat of the song.

Elsa then yawned while rubbing her eye's.

"Tired?" She nodded.

"Okay we will work on this tomorrow just get some sleep." I grabbed the paper's that were sitting on her bed. And put them on the dresser. I then tucked her in and kissed her forehead.

"Good night Snowflake."

"Good night." She wisperd in a tiered voice.

I got my stuff and turned off the light and shutted the door quietly as I could.

I walked downstairs the lights were off. So I had to use my phone flashlight. I walked downstairs and to my car. And began to drive home.

Next day Saturday

I woke up at 6:30 am. Cause We had to help set up Merida birthday. I took a quick shower brushed my teeth grabbed a pair of black ripped up jeans and a white T-shirt and my leather Jacket. And some vans.

I grabbed my keys and a apple and drove to Elsa house since she was goanna directorate. While Punzie distracted Mer.

I knocked on the door and it opened to show a Elsa carrying a box filled with stuff. "Good morning Jack. Could you grab the other box?"

"Yes." I then went in and cared the box. While shutting the door to her house.

I then walked to the car and put the box in the back with the other one.

I then hopped in the driver seat and started the car. We then drove to the beach listening to 'The Weekend.'

We finally arrived at the beach. It was now 7:59 am. We still had another 9 hours till the party started. But we need to get a head start since we had tons of stuff to do.

We walked to the clearing were we decided to do her birthday at. Seeing Hiccup, Flynn, Astrid and a few other friends.

"Okay everyone. Rap left me in charge of decorating. So I need Hiccup and Astrid to go get Food, Drinks that go though this list." She said handing them a piece of paper.

"Flynn, Jamie, Taylor, Tasly and Sam I need you to hang up these light's on the tree's then go to Flynn's car and grab the table's."

"And Jack and I will do the rest."

Everyone nodded and went to go do what they were told.

Me and Elsa went to go set candles a couple inches for tonight. We then grabbed some pillows and blankets and laid them down on the sand.

And then we put some ticki torches in the ground. Oh we also added some banners.

Now we wait.