Chapter 17

Merida POV

"I can't believe it." Punzie.

"Well you better cause it's true. Hiccup and Astrid are together. I saw them kissing." I said crying in Punzie arms. We were in the gym it was quit and the light's were off.

"I mean I new this would come but this fast. Why her what does she have that I don't. We've been friend's since the first grade."

"Mer. I know how upset you are. But you mean so much more than him. Forget about him." Punzie said hugging me.

"You know I can't. It's his stupid fault for being himself." I shouted pushing Punzie.

"Mer. What's wrong with you. I'm your best friend." Punzie shouted.

"Are you. Cause when Astrid came you were all buddy up." I yelled.

"Your seriously doubt our friend ship" Punzie said.

"I guess I do." I said.

"Fine. Then are friendship is over." She yelled.

"Fine with me." I said folding my arms.

She scoffed and walked away. I can't believe her. Agh why is she so stubborn.

I rolled my eyes and walked to my locker to grab my stuff. It was the end of the day. And i was super upset. Punzie been my friend since i was a little lad.

And Hiccup and Astrid are together. And the dance is in two day's. And I don't have a date. I might not even go. What's the point. Everything has gone wrong.

"Hey Mer what's up." Jack said coming towards me.

"Nothing. Why do you ask?" I said.

"You look like you been crying." Jack said.

"I'm fine Jack. Honestly." I said.

"If you need anything call me or Elsa." I smiled.

"Okay. See you later Frost head." I walked away and head to my car and drove home.

Jack's POV

"Hey Jack." I turned around and saw Elsa.

"Hey."

"So do you maybe wanna hang later or something?" She asked while biting her lip.

"Ya totally. My house or yours?"

"Maybe the mall or the ice rink" she said.

"How about both." I said trying to hold in my excimint.

"Great. I'll text you in a hour." She then walked away.

"Yes let's go!" I said yelling.

"Someone is in a good mood."

"Oh hey Hiccup."

"So was has you in a good mood?" He asked smirking.

"Elsa and I hanging out later." I said calmly.

"So like a date?" He smirked even harder.

"No just a small hang out." I said.

"Whatever you say Jack."

"Hiccup it's not a date!" I yelled.

"Ya it is. Bye Jack."

"No it's not!"

I grabbed my bag and walked out side to my motorcycle. And drove home with a smile on my face.

After a while later

I was finally ready. I was waring black skinny jeans and a white shirt. With some black converse.

I then grabbed my keys and phone and drove to Elsa house.

Really sorry for short chapter. I am just really stressed. Because of the crona and online school. But I promise to write more and update alot.