Chapter 44 Only for you

Elsa POV

"Alright class. Welcome to your second week back. We will be performing a play. Romeo and Juliet. You will try out for the parts. Auditions are after school. This will go on your grade its worth 45% of your grade." She said handing out the paper's.

I looked at the cast rule. Hmm maybe I should go for Juliet. I looked at Jack. Maybe he could be my Romeo. I blushed at the thought. Turing my head back to the teacher. "Ill give you a minute to decide. But audditions after school. And tomorrow. If you don't come I'll assigned you a part." She then handed out the first part of the script. "Remember these lines."

I looked towards Jack. He was talking with his football player's. "Elsa who are you goanna try out for?" Rapunzel asked.

"I don't know yet." I said.

"I think you would make a good Juliet." She said smiling. I smiled back.  But before I could speak. Cathy interrupted me.

"Please you think she would make a good Juliet. I think she would make a good peasant rather I would make the prefect Juliet and with Jack being my Romeo. Wouldn't you agree girl's?" She asked her minions.

"Ya, you to would look good together." One of them said.

"Ya, you Juliet and Jack as Romeo. Rather then this loser."

I sighed. My hand turing into fist. 'Elsa keep calm. We don't need a repeat of last year.'

"Aww is little Elsie getting mad." Cathy made a pouty face. By now everyone was looking at us. Even the teacher.

"Girls do we have a problem here?" She asked.

Cathy then put on a fake smile. "Of course not Mrs. T. We we're just talking about who would be the perfect Juliet."

The teacher smiled. "How lovely girl's. I look forward to. Be seeing you two audition."

I sighed. The bell then rang signalling. Time for the next class.

I walked out grabbing my stuff. I walked to my locker. Putting in the lock combination opening my locker and shoving my stuff in it.

"Hey." I felt someone tap my shoulder.  I turned to see Jack. When are eye's meet all my anger diminished but, i still felt tense.

"Are you okay. I heard what Cathy said. Don't let her get to you." Jack said explaining.

"I can't she just gets on my never so bad. In cheer practice she thinks she can boss me around. And she knows that I'm head HBIC. And she thinks she can boss me and the other's. I'm mean I know I'm not there most of the time but, does that give her a right no." I said.

"Hey, look at me don't let her get to you. She just trying to tick you off. And if you let her then your world will come tumbling down." Jack said.

I smiled. He is the best boyfriend I could ask for. "You are the best boyfriend ever." I then leaned in to kiss him. He was shocked at first but, wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I put my hands on his cheek.

Our lips moving sync. As we let out all our love for each other. "Look girl's. Elsa using her boyfriend just so she could become popular. If only he could open his eye's and see the truth. That I would be perfect for him."

I pulled away from the kiss giving her a glare. I was about to say something. But Jack cut me off. "Don't you have something better to do?"

She rolled her eye's before walking away along with her minions. I turned to Jack. "Do you wanna skip school?" I asked.

"Only for you." I smiled. Before grabbing his hand as we walked out the door laughing. We ran to his car since it was snowing.

We got in Jack started the car. "Where should we go?" He asked.

I smiled "Whatever you want to do."

"Oh come on. You have to know some place. This is what you wanted to do." He said.

"Well if you want to go to the park and play in the snow." I said looking at my boyfriend.

He smiled "Playing in the snow it is." He then turned right. Driving down the rode. And making a left. He then parked in the parking lot.

We got out. As we meet at the front of the car holding hands as we walked into the park. I leaned down and picked up a hand full of snow. Before throwing it at him. Jack gaps. Before smirking its on he said.

I giggled and let go of his hand. Running off. As he picked up snow and made a snowball. He then threw it at me. But it ended up hitting my leg.

"That's the best you got?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Oh trust me Snowflake you don't want to test me." He then picked up another snowball throwing it. But I ducked. So it hit the tree behind me.

I smiled. Before grabbing a snowball and throwing it at him. It hitting his arm. "Oh princess it's on. You better run." He said. I gaps and began running dodging trees.

But as I was running a felt something hit my back. I gaps. I leaned down making a snowball. I turned back around to come to face with a snowball. I groaned in pain following on my back. It didn't really hurt. I was just pretending.

Jack ran over to me. "Oh my god Elsa are you okay? I'm so sorry." He leaned down checking me for injuries. I smiled before reaching down and grabbing a pile of snow. I smashed into his face. He pulled back wiping the snow off his face.

I smiled before spreading my arms and legs out. I then began making a snow angle. "What are you doing?" Jack asked as he stared at me.

"Isn't it obvious I'm making a snow angel." I then continued doing what I was doing as Jack stared at me. After a while I got up. And looked at the snow angel.

"It looks more like a devil then a angle." I gaps. And punched his arm. "Your mean." I glared playfully.

"I'm kidding it's looks lovely." I smiled before tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"So wanna go get some hot chocolate?" I asked. He nodded. We then drove to Mona's a bought two cups of hot chocolate with a blue berry muffin.

Then we sat down in a booth cuddling. I smiled. And looked at Jack. Do you wanna be my Romeo to my Juliet?" I asked. Jack looked at me. "You know for the play. You don't have to if you don't want to."

He smiled. "Only if I get to be Romeo?"  I smiled. Before we broke out if laughter. "I wouldn't have it any other way." I then leaned in for a kiss. Life couldn't be any better.

Hey everyone hope your doing well. With all that happened yesterday. I know I was without wifi yesterday. And I've heard some peoples power went out. So I hope your doing well. Bye!