Chapter 54 Birthday

A lot of time skips

Jack POV

The weeks have been flying by rather quickly we only had two in a half months to go. And before we know it we will all be heading off to college.

I got into a high top college but, the thing is that Elsa will be 10 hours away. I can do the long distance but, it's goanna be hard especially not being able to see Elsa.

We both talked about it but, we didn't want to break up so we were goanna make this work. I know we can. "Hey." A cheerful voice said. I smiled knowing it was the one an only.

"Hi!" I said turing around to faced the blue eyed girl. That I have fallen in love with. "Ready to go?" She asked. I nodded shutting my locker before wrapping my arms around her waist.

We were heading to the mall since her moms birthday was in two days. And Elsa wanted to do something fun. We were goanna get some decorations as well as a gift.

"So I was thinking that maybe we can stop by bath and body works they have this new spray. That my Mom has been dying to get. Then I figured we could decorate the house." She said while fiddling with her fingers which I found very cute.

"Sure, whatever you like." I said while grabbing her hand. She smiled back at me. "Your too cute." I chuckled.

We were soon at the store well mall. We were walking to bath and body works checking out the sale they had going on. We then walked in hand and hand. We then walked around a bit smelling different sprays.

"What do you think of this spray?" Elsa asked holding up a red spray bottle. I grabbed the bottle before spraying a little in the air.

"Mmm it smells good. What is it?" I asked as I looked at the bottle. "It's forever red." She said. "Well it smells absolutely amazing you should buy it."

"I know right." She said as she put the spray bottle in the bag. We then looked around some more grabing a few other sprays as well as some lotion and a few candles. We then went to the clothing store and picked some clothes out for her mom.

"Thanks Jack." She said pulling me in a hug. "I'll do anything for you." I said kissing her soft lips. She chuckled a bit kissing me back. "I'll see you tomorrow at the party right?" She asked pulling back from the kiss. I nodded. "Good, I'll call you tomorrow." She then pulled away heading inside.

I chuckled shaking my head. I then headed home. Getting in bed to tired to do anything.

Elsa POV

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I then jumped out of bed. Today was my Mom's birthday. And if I was guessing she went to work.

I headed straight towards the bathroom. Taking a quick shower before changing into a black and blue striped dress. I then headed down stairs after I put my hair in a braid.

I then knocked on Anna's door. "Anna, you up?" I asked knocking on the door.

"I'm up." She said opening the door she was wearing a white dress with sunflowers.

"Good cause we got to get going." We then headed downstairs. "So you'll make the cake and I'll decorate." I said. She smiled. She loved to make cakes. Especially ice cream ones.

Like our Mom she loved chocolate just like us. But Ice cream was better. Especially if it was chocolate. She nodded heading straight into the kitchen.

"Everyone is goanna show up around five." I said. "And the things are in the coverds." "Good to know." She shouted though the kitchen.

I then headed to closet grabbing the decorations. My phone then began ringing. I reached behind my back pocket and grabbed my phone. It was Jack.

"Hey what's up?" I asked while grabbing the box of decorations. "You said you were goanna call me." He said. "Oh right." I said. "Sorry, I just got up." I said as I set the box down.

"It's fine, so me and the other are goanna stop by and help out. If that's okay?" He said. "Ya, that's fine. We'll be here."

"Okay see you soon." He said. "See you." I then hanged up. I then made my way to the box as I began to pull out the streamers and banners as well as balloons.

I then began hanging up some streamers. And not long after Jack and the others showed up helping us hang up more streamers and balloons.

We then cleaned up a bit and not long after everyone showed up. And now all we had to do is to wait. It was now almost 7 Mom should be home shortly.

"Okay, everyone hide." I said as I turned off the lights. A couple minutes later I heard the car engine turn off then a car door slam shut. The door then creaked open.

"Hello is anyone home?" I heard my Mom's voice. She then took off her coat.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled jumping up from our hiding place. My Mom gaps in suprise wheezing a bit. She looked a bit pale. Which I found odd. She was so healthy. Everyone then went over giving her hugs saying 'happy birthday'. I chuckled.

"You did good." Jack said wrapping my arms around my waist. "I know." I then kissed Jack. "I'll be back." I said pulling away from him. I then headed towards my Mom.

"Happy birthday Mom." I said pulling her into a tight hug. "Aww thanks hunny." She said while hugging back. "Did you do all of this?" She asked.

I shook my head 'no'. "Everyone helped out but, me and Anna did most of the work." I said smiling while smiling. "Now come see hi to Grandma and grandpa." I said pulling her towards our family members.

We then sang happy birthday and had some cake and then she opened her presents. It was truly an amazing moment and I hoped my mother was happy. It was a great bonding time between family and friends.

And I hope there is more to come. It was now Money which means school. I sighed hoping in the shower. I then changed into w pair of skinny Jean's and a yellow and white striped Tshirt.

I then slipped on my back converse. Then put my hair into a braid. I then headed down stairs to the living room. As I set my stuff down walking into the kitchen.

I then grabbed an apple and a glass of orange juice. "Oh sweety are you goanna eat more then that?" My Mom asked coming into the kitchen.

"Nah, I'm just goanna head out." I said after drinking the rest of my drink before heading out or the room. "You know we could spend some quality time together after school if that's what you want. It could be me, you and Anna." She asked coming out.

"Ya, that sounds fun." I said looking at my phone. Before picking up my bag. "Dam I'm late." I then grabbed my keys and kissed my Mom's cheek, "See you after school."

I then head out the door. A couple more weeks and I'll be off to Yale. I didn't quite feel Okay with this. Seeing as me and Jack were goanna be so far apart.

But we talked this out and we were goanna make long distance work. But I still had some doubt. I eventually got to school. Heading straight to my locker. I then stuffed the books I didn't need in my locker as I grabbed the ones I did need.

I then headed straight to my class. "Hello my Snowflake." Jakc said as his arms wrapped around me. I giggled a bit. "Hey, Frosty." I said pulling Jack into a quick kiss.

"Now off to class." I said pulling him in with me.

I'm sorry I couldn't think for anything else to write but, its something.