Chapter 59 I love you

Jack POV

It all happened so fast, we were all laughing, playing, games, cracking jokes, the normal. What everyone else does when spending time with friends  on a Tuesday night. We had two day's to go before we headed back to school.

Let me start from the beginning.

Me and Elsa woke up late that day. While the others were up enjoying the  day as well as ourselves. We grabbed our self breakfast then headed outside  to join the other's.

"Hey Jack, Elsa." Punzie said while waiving at two of us.

We waved back setting down our towels and bags. I then grabbed Elsa hand pulling her with me to the water. We then standed there in silence watching the others play. It was quit peaceful.

"Would you ever want to live in the forest?" Elsa asked suddenly. I turned to face her but she wasn't facing me. She was looking at the beautiful scenery ahead of us.

"Ya, would you?" I saw her smile a bit before nodding.

"It's quite beautiful, and peaceful. There's this aura the colors are the smiles of nature. And in a world of constant change and streaming, technology, air find solace in the forest where a tree remains a tree." A/N quote by Angie Welland-Crosby.

I nodded sucking a breath of air before releasing it. "It's important to slow down and enjoy the simple pleasures in life. Like this moment with you, with the others." Elsa spoke again.

"Yes, it is important to take in the simple pleasures before you know it'll be gone." I said, I then picked her up she had gasps slightly. I then began spitting around as she released tons of giggles.

She then leaned down kissing my lips. I smiled though the kiss. Moments like this need to be savored. "I love you." I whispered under my breath. I then leaned my forehead against hers.

"I love you to Jack." "So." Kiss "much." I chuckled a bit.

"I've been waiting to say that to you for every. You mean everything to me. Your my heart and soul and I wanna spend every second of every day with you."

She smiled tears began to slowly fall. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm just happy. Happy to be with you." She sighed wiping her tears. "Your so cute." She giggled a bit.

The day was perfect I now know the girl I love loves me back and I couldn't be more happier. After that we joined the others and we spend most of the day in the lake. I'm pretty sure most of us had got a sun burn.

But after that we all took a shower and headed to town. We then spent our time shopping and buying things. Things that weren't necessary but held great memory.

We also took tons of pictures and even got them printed out. We also visited natural landmarks and fun places. It was truly a significant day. We all had fun and spent time together.

Things couldn't have been better. We were now sitting in a restaurant. We had finally ordered and was waiting for our food. "Guy's I just wanna say, your all the best and I love each and every single one of you. And who knows what my life would've been like if I haven't meet anyone of you." Punzie said.

"Flynn your my love and I love you so much I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. Your my highlighter. You always brighten my day." She continued and kissed his cheek.

"Merida, your one of my bestfriends and we may have our fights but that only made us closer, closer and I wouldn't change it for the world cause it only made our bond grow closer. I love you."

She took a big breath. "Hicccup, my dear sweet nerd of a friend Hiccup. Your my bestfriend but also one of my girls bestfriend boyfriend and if you break her heart I'll break your face. I love you." We all broke out in laughter.

"Nicr way of putting it." He said.

She then looked at me, "Jack, your a great friend a good friend and you've always been a brother to me. When ever me and Flynn had our fights you were always there to put us back together. And I can't thank you enough. I love you."

She then looked at Elsa. "Elsa, when I first meet you I did have a little doubt but, you changed my mind. Your one of the nicest, caring, talented person. You have a wonderful personality. You are someone I want to keep in my life. Just like the rest of you but besides that your the best and I love you."

Elsa giggled a bit wiping the tears. "To us." She said holding up her glass. "To us, to always be bestfriends and never let anything come between us."

"Here here!" We yelled but got quickly shushed by one of the workers. We then had dinner and before we not it were back at the house. "Okay everyone get in your most comfortable clothes and come down here were in for a game night." Punzie said after we all made our way inside.

Me and Elsa nodded heading towards our room. I then set my bag down along with hers. We then changed into our Pjs it was around 9 when we got back.

Once we were down, we walked back downstairs and we took a seat next to Merida and Hiccup as Punzie brang out some old fashion wine from her parents cellar.

"Okay I'm thinking we play cards then monopoly." She said.

We all had agreed. We then began to play cards and now we were playing monopoly. "Okay," Elsa said as she looked at Merida.

"This brings your total to 19 hundred dollars. Sorry Els, it's nothing personal."

Elsa chuckled a bit before handing Merida her money."I know it's just business." Merida hummed in response.

Elsa phone then began to ring she frowned a bit. "It's Anna. Should I answer it?" We were all a little to drunk. Which explained the past three hours of us laughing and telling stories that wearnt even remotely true.

"No." We all said in usion.

She gave us all a look before saying "what if something happened, let me just..." she got up from her seat going into another room. "Hey Anna what's up?"

I sighed rolling my neck it hurt from us sitting for the past three hours. "Guy's your the bestfriends I could ever ask for." Punzie said. "I don't know what I would have done without any of you. We are going to have moments like this in the future right?"

We all nodded, but it doesn't look like she was paying attention because she was now suddenly interested in the fake money from the board game. "Look how much money I have! Can we go spend it?" She asked looking at Flynn.

He sighed shaking his head. "Guy's." We all turned around to face Elsa who was standing there looking a bit pale. I sat up more. "What's wrong? Everything alright?" I asked.

"No, actually." Her voice was shaky. "M-my Mom...she she's in the hospital."