Chapter 53 Beauty and The Beast

Jack POV

After the dinner we headed towards Meridas since she was hosting a party. When we got inside it was a small party but, there were at least 30 or more people.

"Hey I'm so glad you guys could make it." Merida said as she came over with two cups in her hand.

"Ya, we finshed early so we decided to come stop by and see how things are going. And by the looks of it. It looks like it's going pretty well." Elsa said confidently. She always knew what to say.

"Well come on in. Oh and here." She handed us the two red cups. "You'll thank me later." She then walked away.

I looked down at the cup before bringing it to my nose. Yep! Defently alcohol. I looked at Elsa as she set her drink down. I smiled. "So what do you want to do?" I asked.

"I don't know. Theres not much to do at a party besides drink or talk to people. Which is what I'm goanna do I'll be right back." She then kissed my cheek before walking towards Punzie and Merida.

I sighed setting my drink down before heading over to the guy's. "Oh there he is." Bunny said patting my back. "This guy here led us to our victory against the stallions."

I chuckled shaking my head. "I wouldn't say I did it was more like the teamwork and coordination as well as communication." I said truthfully.

"Oh Jack, if it wasn't for your leadership then we wouldn't have won. So take some credit." I nodded he was right I've done so much for this team I led them to victory. But it was really was the teamwork.

"Sure thing buddy." I patted Bunny back.

"Do you think you'll be playing professional?" One of the guys asked.

I shook my head. "No, I plan to go to college and major in business as well as photography. Then I'll take over my Dad's business when I turn 21." I explained.

"Then why do you play football?" Another guy asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I just do."

They nodded. There then was an awkward silence. The atmosphere was so thick.

"Well I'll see you guy's later." I then walked away. The only reason I'm taking over my Dads company is because someone has to and I don't want to put that weight on Ems shoulders. I want her to live out her dream.

And besides Elsa is taking over her Dads company unless she is goanna take over her Mom's but, I don't think so. I guess that's another reason why I want my Dad's company.

I looked around the room trying to find my friends or Elsa but, they were no where in sight. I sighed heading to the kitchen where I found Elsa talking to Tooth. What could they possibly be talking about? And when did they become friends?

I made my way over to them wrapping my arms around Elsa. "What are you guys talking about?" I asked while looking at Tooth with questioning eye's. She had no reason to be talking to my girlfriend.

"She was just asking about the history project we were assigned seeing as we are partners." Elsa said while smiling back at Tooth. "Anyways were still goanna meet up before school on Monday right?"

Tooth nodded smiling at the two of us. "Ya, see you then." She then walked away. Elsa turned around looking at me. "And why are you being so curious about my conversation with your ex?" She asked raising a eye brow.

"I'm just being curious." I said. Elsa rolled her eye's. "Well curiosity killed the cat." She said. I smiled. "Well satisfaction brought it back."

Elsa giggled. "Wanna head out?" I asked pulling her into a hug. "Ya, I'm goanana go say goodbye to everyone. Wanna come?" She asked while pulling back.

I nodded we then made our way back to the livingroom. "We're goanna head out." Elsa said wrapped my arms around her waist and resting my chin on her head.

"Oh why?" Merida said while pouting. "Because" I said. "Okay we will see you Monday then?" Punzie questioned.

"Yep! See you guys on Monday." Elsa said before heading to the door. "See ya." I then chased after her grabbing her hand leading her to the car.

I then dropped her off at home and headed back home. Today wasn't that bad of a day but, I'm still kinda bummed that I didn't get to say what I licked to at dinner. I was waiting for the perfect time but, I guess it wasn't the perfect time or fate wouldn't have gotten in the way.

I sighed closing my eyes. There is always going to be another time but, will there ever be a good enough time like there was at the dinner.

Skip to Monday

"So how was your morning?" I asked while hugging Elsa. "It was good we managed to finshed the project just in time. How about you?"

"My morning was fine." I replied grabbing her hand as we walked to the lunch room. "Just fine?" She asked looking up at me.

"I just missed you that's all." "You saw me not even an hour ago." She said. "Still to long." She giggled. "Your such a guber."

"But I'm your guber." I said while tickling her sides. She then let out a whole bunch of laughs. "Okay okay stop." She said after about a minute.

I let go of her as we headed to lunchroom. We got a lunch which consisted of a cheeseburger with fries and some juice. While Elsa got a salad with some juice.

We then sat down at a empty table seeing as the other's wearnt here yet. "So, I was wondering if you could help me out with some homework?" I asked wanting to spend some more quality time with her.

She turned to look at me smiling. "Ya, sure. Ugh what on?" She asked before taking a bite of her salad. "Math." I said with disgust. I always hated math. I mean it's useless information. They should be teaching us about taxes and business as well as starting your own business. So many other things to know yet they teach us useless information.

"Ya, sure my house or yours?" She asked. "Is it okay if it's mine?" I asked. She nodded. "Good because I have to pick up Emms.

She nodded, "I'll just have to meet you there. Since I brought my car today." I nodded.

Not to long after school was over and it was a pretty boring day but when is school not boring. The teachers managed to pile up even more homework for this week. Which will take me hours to do.

But, I should finishes before Friday. I picked up Emma from school and headed straight for my house seeing as Elsa was already there. Her car was parked on the curve. No one was in the vehicle so I'm assuming she was inside. My Dad must have let her in.

I then got out of the car and headed straight to the door eager to see Elsa. I then opened the door and headed inside heading upstairs straight to my room. I then opened the door to see Elsa on her bed in one of my Blue hoodies.

I smiled she was just so cute and especially in my hoodie. She looked sensing my presence. "Your Dad let me in." She said setting her phone down. "I figured. Do you want anything to drink, eat?"

"Not right now. Let's just focus on homework then a maybe a movie?" She questioned hoping that we could watch a movie after homework.

We soon finshed our homework Well for math that is. And we were now watching Beauty and the Beast. Which we somehow fell in love in with watching. It was now our favorite movie.

A love found between two people a beast and a girl named Belle is beloved not because she's beautiful but because she's gentle and kind. While the Beast is a little slower on the uptake, but he gets there, too, making sure he earns her affection by the time that last rose petal falls.

And somehow then fell in love. Just like us.