Chapter 41 Emotions Emotions

Hiccup POV

"I'll go talk to him." I then walked upstairs to his room. "Hey Jack."

He looked up from his phone. "Hey Hiccup. What do you want?"

I sighed. "How about you get out of this room, n come with us to the park? We can toss the football around." I said.

"No offense Hiccup, but no thanks I'm staying here." He said then turned back to his phone.

"Alright mate, what's bugging ya?" I asked sitting down next to him.

"Nothing Hiccup. I just don't feel like going out ok!" He said. Clearly getting irritated by my presence.

"Okay, cut the crap. I get it you miss Elsa. She be back in two day's. So pull yourself together. Put on your big boy pants and let's go play ball." I said folding my arm's.

He rolled his eyes. "No thanks. Now get out!"

"Talk to me man."

There was a few minutes of silence. Until he finally decided to speak. "I miss Elsa, and I feel like she might leave me for another man. She somewhere else and I don't know if she's seeing som-" he said but I then interrupted him.

"Elsa is not like that, and besides who would she be seeing. When she has you." I said. He looked at me.

He sighed. "Ya, that's true. But I have this feeling."

"Don't worry she'll be back soon. So let's go play ball." I said getting off his bed.

"Ya, no thanks. You guy's go have fun." I pinched the brig of my nose. "Fine. I'll go and leave with your loneliness. Enjoy complete solitude."

I got up and walked to the door giving one last look at Jack. Before closing the door. "How did it go?" Rapunzel asked as I made my way down the stairs.

"He said he doesn't want to come, and I think it's best we leave it at that."

"Maybe I can get him out of his bed." Merida said and started walking upstairs.

I grabbed her arm. She turned to look at me. "Let's just go. Let him be."

"Fine. Let's just go." She then yanked her arm away.

We all then walked outside and to our car's. We then drove to the park.

At the Park.

"So what should we do first?" Rapunzel asked.

"Play ball." Flynn said.

"Okay, I'll be a captain and Flynn you will be one." I said.

"Hey, how come you to get to be captains?" Merida asked putting her hands on her hips.

"Because we are the ones that play football."

She huffed. But nodded. "Great it's settled. I'll choose first."

"Wait why do you get to choose first?" Flynn asked.

"Because, I said so. I chose Rapunzel." I said smirking. Flynn's and Merida jaw dropped. I smirked. Rapunzel trudged over to me.

"Oh. It's on?" Flynn said. "We get to start off with the ball."

Merida then pulled the ball out of my arm's.

"What why?" I asked. Frowning.

"Because I said so." Flynn said mocking my voice.

My eyes narrowed. "It's so on."

After awhile

*Flynn kicks the ball*

*Merida catches the ball n starts running.*